Confessing (spiderbishop)

A/N all these oneshots will be in a third person to spice it up a little, these aren't connected to my spiderwitch and spiderbishop stories but the ages of the characters are the same unless stated otherwise

It was no secret Peter and kate were best Freinds, from the moment they were introduced to each other they were thick as theives, they'd go on patrol together, share secrets together and help each other with any dilemmas they would face, she even comforted him when he and mj decided to end their relationship together (they stay best Freinds ofc).

So when I tell you he had a bit of a crush on the dark haired archer it was no surprise to his best freind ned, who was on the other line of his phone listening to his freind list everything he loved about kate "she's smart, she's funny, she's pretty, she comforts me when I'm sad" he rants while looking daydreamingly up at the ceiling with kate fresh in his mind "dude, I'm telling you, just tell her how you feel, what's the worst that could happen?" Peter chuckles ever so grimly "it's not that simple ned, if I tell her how I feel and she dosent feel the same, it could ruin our friendship forever!" he grabs his phone from where it was resting against the wall on his draws and side flips onto his bed "if I where kate and you told me you loved me id go out with you emmidatly" he rolls over on his bed and lifts sighs deeply "ok , ok, ill do it, thanks man" he hangs up and gets up determined to find Kate and confess his feelings

*meanwhile with hawkeye 2.0*

"i want to tell him Clint I really do but I can't ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same, I love him too much to lose him as a freind" Kate explains to Clint who was sat on the sofa playing Mario cart occasionally piping up with occasional "hmm's" or" "huh's" in response to his protégé's problem, he pauses the game and faces her "trust me as a guy with 3 kids who have all went through the same relationship issues you have with Pete, tell him, if he doesn't feel the same way just say it was platonic love and get on with life" without another word she lunges toward him and wraps her arms around her mentor/father figure "thanks Clint, I owe you one" she states as she stands up "you don't owe me anything Kate, I'm always here to talk if you need me" they both mock salute before she leaves to find Pete.

*with spider-boy*

Pete explores the compound trying to find Kate but ends up bumping into his "Dr dad" as Pete called him "whoah!" Stephen shouts as he stumbles backwards as Pete walked into him "oh sorry Dr dad, I'm trying to find Kate, have you seen her?" he asks completely ignorant to the sparkly orange portal that stands behind Stephen "I just got here kiddo, I haven't seen her yet" he says "hey Friday, Where's Tony?" he continues "boss is currently in his lab tinkering with Mark 46 (my favourite suit) would you like me to announce your presence to him?" the ai asks "no need, it'll be a nice surprise for him" he requests before leaving to find his husband.

*with kate*

Kate was on her way to find Pete when a cold pair of hands grab her and pull her into a room "son of a bi-" she says throwing a punch at the person who grabbed her "Сука, what was that for!?" yelena's Russian accent asks "y'know being grabbed and pulled into a random room isn't my idea of fun" she quips "anyway whadya want?" she asks folding her arms "I heard from a certain vent crawling archer that you want to ask out spider-boy" yelena states "yeah and?" Kate says defensively "I just wanted to say if he says no and you somehow stop being Freinds with each other, I'm here for you if you need me" Kate nods and goes to leave "thank you yelena" she exits the room and continues her hunt for Pete.

*with the cinnamon roll*

Petes search for Kate ended up fruitless and ended up sitting on the sofa with Clint playing a game of Mario cart, they play for a while until out of the corner of his eye he spots his favourite dark haired archer "h-hey uh Kate can we, can we talk?" she nods not before quickly grabbing a drink "yeah, whadya want?" she asks as Pete talks to himself to calm down "j-just promise me that whatever I say you won't freak out, ok?" she nods her head hesitantly but with a hint of intrest "I promise" he trys speaking but inaudible mumbles are all that leave his mouth "Pete, what is it, you can tell me" she grabs his hand and starts gently rubbing his hand with her thumb "I-I love you" he says sounding disappointed with himself "I-I'm so-" he's cut off by Kate wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him pationatly "I love you too" a crimson red blush no brighter than any of Tony's suits makes its way up both their cheeks as they share another much quicker kiss "hey love-birds!, I made some maceroni, you want some?" yelena anounces holding the pot of maceroni she made up "coming!" Kate answers as she and pete walk hand in hand together as a couple.

What'd you think of my first one shot ever? Any constructive criticism is welcome just don't be a dick, requests are welcome.
BYE!