Jealousy (spiderwitch)

Peter and wanda were on their way to take down the black cat, a theif who had recently arose and had a thing for the titular spider which pissed wanda off to no end "just.. Don't let her get in the way again" wanda said as they made they're way to her location "I won't I promise" Peter reassured.

They arrived at the location and looked through the window, waiting to make their move, not long after the dropped down and was face to face with black cat "hey spider, ya miss me?" black cat teased acting seductive knowing it pisses wanda off "just put the money back and we'll let you go" Peter bargained "id love to but no" she responded flicking her wrist making her claws pop out from her gloves and taking swipes at the duo.

She swiped at wanda who trapped her hand in a energy bubble making her unable to move it, wanda then summoned her energy to her fist and punched black cat in the stomach causing her to go flying backwards, she gathered herself and charged towards the duo, kicking Peter in the face and barely missing slicing Wandas cheek, Peter grabbed her arm and flung her over his shoulder and onto the ground, black cat grabbed a flasgbang from her suit and handed it to Peter who in a brief moment of unsurity didn't realise what was in its hand untill too late, wanda shielded her eyes as they gathered their bearings "I hate this bitch so much" wanda exclaimed, she then felt a thin wire wrap around her throat and pull her back, black cat went up to Peter and lifted his mask above his mouth and kissed him, wanda was pissed, she threw a bolt of energy at both black cat and peter, black cat used a smoke bomb and escaped, Peter got up and they started heading home.

The journey back to their apartment was horrible, no one said a word and yet Peter still knew what was going on in Wandas head, he wished he stopped her from kissing him and potentially ruining his relationship with wanda.

They got back and got into their normal clothes still no words spoken until wanda sat on the bed as Peter sat on the chair "did you enjoy it?" she asked quietly "what?" Peter said "did you enjoy it!?, kissing her!?" tears were forming in her eyes "no, of course not, how could you say something like that, your everything to me, that has and never will change" Peter said as wanda burst into full on tears, Peter sat next to her and hugged her as she cried "I-I'm sorry, its just.. Your the only person I have left anymore and I wouldn't be able to cope if you left me for someone else" wanda explained "I understand, shh, shh, it's ok" Peter said rubbing circles on her back "I love you Peter" wanda said "I love you with all my heart my red rose" he said pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this one shot, as always requests are welcome and have a great day.
BYE!