Multiversal Misshaps (supreme Family)

It was one of those Saturdays when no one was doing anything or could be bothered to, Tony and Stephen were watching TV bored out of their mind occasionally suggesting things to do but then remembered they couldn't give a shit.

Peter and his sister America were thinking of all the different things they could do before dying of boredom themselves, they called americas best freind/Peters girlfriend Kate for a bit, she was on a mission with Clint for another week and they all missed hanging out together "so.....what do we do now?" America asked "we could watch something?" Peter suggested "but what? We've watched all our favourite shows and films thousands of times before" she deadpanned "star wa-" Peter was cut off "if you say star wars I'll punch you into another universe and leave you there for a month" he laughed dryly and slowly closes the draw with the star wars dvds in "that's what I thought" thry sat there in silence for a few moments before Peter came up with an idea "how about we go travel different universes See what's going on in them?" America went and grabbed her jacket and re entered the room "alright, bring your Web shooters, our dad's will kill me if you got lost in a universe full of lizard people.... again" he nodded and slapped them over his wrist and they expanded over his wrists "you ready?" she asked "never, let's go then" he joked as she summoned a portal and they hopped through.

*with Tony and Stephen*

Tony was now snuggled up to Stephen and still bordly watching TV when they heard a noise from the room Peter and America were in "you hear something?" Stephen asked "shhh, less talking more mindless television" Tony said moving Stephens head to face the TV.

*with peter and America*

They both looked around at the universe they were in, it was desolate, buildings were destroyed and there was blood caking the ground, with a simple nod they both decided to get out of there until something jumped on top of Peter trying to claw at him and bite him "s-so" long w-without flesh!" the creature stated, Peter recognised the voice as his own and looked at the thing trying to rip him apart, it was wearing a tattered spider suit, the mouth was ripped and one eye was broken allowing him to see the lifeless pale eye of his alternate self, zombie Peter went to bite Peter but America grabbed him and bashed his head in with a brick "t-thanks, let's get outta here" he sighed "yeah, let's go" and just like that they headed to another universe.

They appeared in a much more technical world, the buildings were white with blue lights across them and stark drones flying above "ah crap not here again" America said "you've been here before, what's so bad about it?" Peter asked "it's a universe where Tonys ego got the better of him and he became the "invincible iron man" as if he didn't have a big ego already" she explained "at least we can explore this place at least" Peter said, thry walked for a while and saw a screen with alternate Tony's face plastered on it, he had a fully silver suit with a mask that didn't have a face plate but had a weird crown esque thing with a small light in the middle on the forehead, he also had bright blue eyes the same colour as the arc reactor "this place is boring! Let's leave" Peter complained as they went through another portal.

Thry went to a few more universes afterwards: one when thry were made of bubbles, a universe where the avengers were a band and one where everyone was an animal before they called it a day on their multiversal adventures.

They entered the living room where Stephen and Tony were still sat, thry joined them and all decided to watch a film together.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the inclusion of America, since watching MoM I liked the father and daughter vibe Stephen and America gave off so I included her in one of my favourite family ships, as always requests are welcome as well as constructive criticism.
BYE!