"I Could Do This All Day" (SpiderBishop)

Kate made her way through the theater with peter following behind "cmon, cmon, cmon, it's about to start!" kate said giddily "love the optimism but slow down we've got time" Peter said as they made their way to their seats with people mostly staring at them, well I say them but most of them were staring at Kate and not Peter and wondered why the famous Kate bishop was on a date with some random guy, both of them ignored the odd suggestive comment about kate or any rude comment about Peter as they sat in their seats waiting for the show to start.

*afterwards*

Both of them left the theatre after the show and were walking back to the compound "why did we think it'd be a good idea for a date to see Rogers the musical?" Peter questioned to which they both said simmaltaniously and dissapointedly "we did" at least they had something t annoy Steve with later, so not everything was a complete failure.

They went to the compound and instantly went to Steve and started singing the song, he just put his hands over his ears while saying "I knew the musical was a terrible idea" which made the young couple laugh, they ended up cuddling on the sofa watching kingsman 2 ("how would you like to ride home on a real cowboy, I've got a six pack on ice and my roomies out all night so you can scream my name as loud as you need to sugar") and promptly fell asleep afterwards with full intent on pissing Steve off with the musical the next day.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, as always requests are welcome as is criticism, hope you all have a great day
BYE!