I'll Stay With You, Always (Spiderbishop)

set in the last of us universe and pete dosent have his powers

Kate and peter were fleeing from a bunch of infected, they had went out to gather supplies but they were ambushed  on their way back "through here!" kate said pointing towards a door, Peter got through the door but Kate got grabbed by the leg, she took her bow from her shoulder and released an arrow into its head before getting up and running through the door, they both looked around not seeing anyway out "I have an idea" Pete took kates bow from around her shoulder and took a grapple arrow and shot it through a broken window, the infected were slowly getting through the door "go go go!" Peter instructed as the infected broke through, Kate took her bow and used it to slide down the grapple arrow while Pete fended off the infected, he killed the infected and took that as his opportunity to join Kate, he slid down the grapple arrow and took for them to catch their breaths "no bites?" kate asked "no bites" they fist bumped before getting up and entering the building they landed on, Peter took the pistol from his holster and put a new magazine in.

thry entered the building and saw more infected than they had ever seen in their lives "there's no way around them, we have to go through them" kate said, she grabbed 3 arrows and pulled them back into the string of her bow "1-2-3!" they both charged towards the infected and killing any that got close "ill hold them off of you get that door unlocked" kate went to get the door unlocked as peter defended him "haha! got it!" she went through and held the door open for Peter to enter, he went to enter but felt teeth sink into his shoulder and let out a blood curling scream, Kate grabbed his arm and pulled him through the door and blocked it quickly before returning her attention to her boyfriend who had a hand clasped on his bite and was leant against a wall "kate go" Peter croaked out "no...no I'm not leaving you" she moved him so she was leant against the wall and he was laying in her lap "kate please just go" he begged "im not leaving that's final" he brought a weak hand to her head and started playing with her hair "I love you so much" was the last thing that they said before the infected broke through the door.

months later

ellie made her way through the abandoned building with joel not far behind her "hang on I think I hear somethin" joel said taking his shotgun from his shoulder, ellie took her pistol as well and continued walking forward towards the noise, as thry got closer thry recognised the sound as strained breathing, the entered the room with the breathing and saw the culprit: a black haired woman with a bow slung over her shoulder cradleing a slightly younger brown haired man who had a deep bite mark in his shoulder, the black haired woman was infected but didn't seem interested in attacking her or joel but staying with the man's corpse "poor bastards" joel said, ellie took her switchblade from her pocket, flipped it open and killed the woman with it "there, your together now" ellie said "cmon ellie, let's get a move on" joel said as she left the bodies There and went off with joel.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this one, as always requests are open, hope you had a good day, quick question would you read anything non marvel by me? I know I'm primarily a marvel account but I quite want to do some batfamily stuff as well as some last of us stuff too but don't want to do it unless I know people will read it so let me know.
BYE!