First Kiss (spiderwitch)

Peter and wanda just landed the quinjet next to the compound since all they wanted to do was get in and fall asleep, they'd just come back from a 4 day recon mission and it wiped them out, they entered each of their respective rooms which are opposite each other, the layed down on their beds just glad to be home but during the 4 day mission they had seen each other in a different way not just Freinds but maybe something more, they both knew they had to say something to each other just to get it off their chest if nothing else, wanda knocked on petes room, he opened it and instantly blushed, it was faint but you could definitely see it "I might sound crazy, well more crazy than usual and this probably seems super fast and you don't need to say anything now but-" she was interrupted by a pair of lips crashing down on hers, they were warm and felt like they were designed to go inbetweeb her lips, she allowed herself to be brought it to Peters room as they carried on kissing "I guess you feel the same way then" wanda asked pulling away briefly "nooo, really, what gave you that idea?" Peter said laughing as they kissed once again "ahem" they stopped and saw Clint holding a camera "blackmail!" he ran off laughing "wanna go stop Clint from telling the whole team about us?" wanda just nodded and they both ran off determined to stop Clint from showing them kiss, well for now of course.

This was requested by Kittenshine(if you have never read any of her spiderwitch stories, I highly recommend you do, their some of the best on the app) I know its alot shorter than the other one shots but there's no physical way I could've made it any longer, I hope you enjoyed it tho, criticism is welcome as well as requests.
BYE!