Swinging Through The City (SpiderBishop)

"cmon it'll be fun" Peter said to his less than eager Wife who wasn't exactly thrilled about his date idea "I don't know, love, web swinging is your thing, can't we just hang out here at the compound?" Kate asked "cmon, wades looking after nat, who knows how long it'll be till we have some us time, just the 2 of us, no children or wade" Kate smirks at his response and gives in "fine just make it quick, alright?" Peter winks and nudges her arm "not what you were saying last night" she shoves his arm with a laugh and a slightly grossed out expression "gross, love" she kisses his cheek and leaves to go find wade.

"if I find out she was anywhere near your katanas or god forbid your guns I'll never let you babysit ever again, understand?" wade mock salutes her, holding her and Peter's daughter in his arms "never said anything about bombs" she groans and slaps him round the head "don't be a dick" she turns to the toddler in his arms and kisses her on the forehead "I'll see you later sweetheart, I love you" she smiles at her daughter and leaves the room.

She re-enters the room Peter's in and holds onto him which indicates to him to start swinging.

They land on a skyscraper and peter puts her down "okay...I'll admit, that wasn't as bad as I expected" Peter chuckles and walks to the edge of the building and looks out at the sunset "yeah, we only had to stop for you to throw up once" she stands beside him and wraps an arm around his waist and lays her head on his shoulder, looking out at the sunset and city with him "it's beautiful isn't it?" she smiles at him "yeah it is, y'know what's more beautiful though?" he looks at her "if you say you I'll stick you with an arrow" she says cutting him off "m- you, definitely, 110% was going to say you" she laughs at him and kisses his cheek "that was a close one love" she teases him.

A few minutes later after admiring the sunset together they decide to leave "we're walking this time, got it?" she says to him as he grabs her arm and falls backwards off the building and swings to the compound with her "Peter!".

Look at that, I'm not dead! Wow who whoulda thought? Anyway I hope you enjoyed this one and as always requests are welcome as is constructive criticism
BYE!