Christmas With The Bartons (spiderbishop)

(I have more ideas for spiderbishop one shots than I do spiderwitch, sue me)

Peter flipped and swung from his apartment to the location his police scanner notified him, he was swinging when he saw the massive Christmas tree crash down which snagged on his Web causing him to fall onto the ice rink where a bunch of Russians with guns were stood "it's our lucky day bro, we get to kill the archers and the spider" he stood up and shot a Web at one of the Russians guns and pulled it away so it hit another Russian in the face, he rolled to the side and kicked another Russian in the stomach and webbing him down "spider man?, what are you doing here?" Peter turned his head to face Clint "oh hi Mr hawkeye sir, when that tree fell my web snagged on it so I fell down here, while I'm here need a hand?" Clint nodded and grabbed Peter by the arm and pulled him to where he was crouched "kate this is spider man, spider man this is kate" they both send small waves to each other as Clint takes a white shirt of to reveal much more practical clothes for crime fighting "you actually wore it, it looks so good" kate said, he stood up briefly to survey and announced they were surrounded by tracksuits "is that they're name, little on the nose don't ya think?" I joked "that's what I'm saying!" kate said "turn around" Clint said to Kate, she did as he said and he put some arrows into her quiver (I hate having a dirty mind so much) "is it time!?" she asked excitedly "it's time, let's give em hell" they both stood up and started firing arrows at the tracksuits, Pete ran up to one and kicked him in the chest making him fall over and gets webbed to the ground, he then webs 2 of the guys who were shooting at them and pulls them down onto the ice rink they get knocked out by Clint who fired to arrows at them with blunt ends.

*you know the hawkeye finale obviously, just cut to the scene where kate takes down fisk*

Kate flicks a coin at one of the many broken trick arrows that were laying at fisks feet, it sets one off and causes an explosion which fisk escaped heavily injured, Kate stood up and grabbed her bow and rushed off to find Clint and spider man, she saw Clint sat on the edge of an ambulance getting his wounds tended to "Where's spider man?" she asked and on que the red and blue blur landed on the hood of the ambulance "oh hey guys, what'd I miss?" he asked "nothing, I just got here" kate answered.

Kate and Clint went on to have a nice mentor/mentee talk which Peter listened to which reminded him of his mentor "hey uh, Kate since you mom just got arrested would you like to spend Christmas with me and my family?" Clint asked, Peter tried to not let out an audible sob as that quickly reminded him of him of how he found his "brothers" and lost them in the same night as well as the recent loss of his aunt and everyone forgetting who he is outside of the mask "hey Mr hawkeye sir, could I spend Christmas with you too?, I don't have anyone to celebrate with" Clint looked sad as did Kate but they both agreed "do you want me to head to my apartment real quick and pack some stuff?" he nodded his head and peter went off and swung to get some stuff.

They met up again about 30 minutes later with Pete in normal clothes except his mask "you can take off the mask around us, your secrets safe" kate said as he got into the back of clints car "I'm keeping it on to protect you 2, I trust you fully but knowing who I am will put you in more danger" he explained "oh ok" Clint said as he begun driving to his home.

During the car journey kate and Clint would ask about him and he'd answer as much as he wanted.

They entered the house and were greeted by 3 kids, well 2 teens and a kid but you get the gist and an older woman which Pete assured was clints wife, they sat down drinking hot chocolate and talking as the kids opened presents, Pete smiled under the mask at how excepted he quickly was as family.

Sorry the endings a bit shit but hope you enjoyed, as always requests are welcome and so is criticism.
BYE!