I Love You Guys (spider Brothers)

Its been a year since Peter was forgotten by everyone and he was feeling depressed, he was barely Peter Parker anymore and stuck to being spider man, he was currently dangling his legs off the edge enjoying the brief peace in the city.

He was about to swing back to his apartment when he heard a noise behind him, he stood up and spun around facing a grey portal thing "what the fu-" he was cut off by Peter 3 superhero landing in front of him "Peter 3?, how are you here?" Peter asked the taller him "last year when we took down those villains together i started feeling lonely and started working on a device to travel dimensions so me, you and Peter 2 could hang out more" Peter hugged Peter 3 before asking "Where's Peter 2?" Peter 3 took off his glove and looked a watch "in about....now" and on que another portal opened and peter 2 dropped out "good to see you guys but give me a warning next time" Peter 2 dusted himself off and embraced his "spider Brothers" they parted as Peter 1 piped up "I know a really good sandwich place around the corner, we can catch up after food, cool?" they both nodded and thry all began changing into civilian clothes and headed to delmars.

They got their food and say down on top of the empire state building as thry are and asked questions about Peter 1s universe "What's that building, we don't have it in my world?" Peter 2 said getting a "same" from Peter 3 "that was avengers tower now its been bought by some guy, Richards I think" Peter answered finishing his sandwich "so Peter 2, how's your universe been?" Peter 3 asked "after we got sent back I went to mj and my daughter and got back to taking down regular thugs" he explained "you?" Peter 2 motioned towards 3 "other than working on the interdimensional portal not much" he said as if its not a big deal.

After finishing their sandwiches and swinging around a bit they decided to say goodbye to each other "I'll see you guys around alright?" they said they're goodbyes and they went to step into the grey portal until a yellow flash appeared behind them and stood 2 spider people, one wore a red and blue suit with a long white spider covering the chest and back and the other with a black suit with red webbing and had yellow electricity dancing around his body "remind me to bio-electricity proof my tech next time" the black suit spidey nodded before looking at us "what the fu-"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and wanted to let you know what after the next one shot I publish I'm going to take a break and work on a surprise story, I'll still update this but inbetween the secret project.
BYE!