Kidnapped (spiderbishop)

Kate was just walking back to her and Peters apartment when she was grabbed by a pair of ice cold boney fingers, she tried escaping but the figure whacked her over the head with a pistol they had holsterd.

*with peter*

Peter was starting to get worried, Kate messages him 1 hour ago informing him that she'd be home in half an hour and seeing as that was a while ago now the thoughts of what could've happened terrified him, he tried messaging her again maybe it was a slight underestimation on her part, he waited a good 15 minutes with no reply, he went into their bedroom and grabbed his suit and called his Dr dad "hey pete, what's up" he informed him that he was getting concerned about kate and that he was on his way.

*with kate*

Kate opened her eyes just to shut them again at the big spotlight that was shining in her eyes "hello, Ms Bishop" a male voice said going from one ear to the other "where am I, who are you?" she asked trying to escape from the chair she was tied to "now now, why would I tell you where you are, but I can tell you who I am, skipp westcott lovely to meet you" he caressed her face as he surrounded her "Where's Peter Parker?" he asked "what do you want with him?" she asked "your boyfriend and I have some unfinished business to put it lightly" his voice sent a cold shiver down kates spine, he reached into her pockets and grabbed her phone and tapped on Peters contact.

Peter arrived at the compound and said rushed hello's to the team "dad, please tell me you have something to track her with?" Pete asked ripping his mask off onto a desk "I'm Tony stark, of course I do" a small exhale from Peters nose escaped "great, Friday activate kates trac-" he was cut off by a message from Kate "hang on a sec" he took his phone out and listened to the voice message "hiya Petey, it's great to catch up isn't it?, if you wanna see your precious archer again come find me, if you don't she'll have a bullet In the heart" Peter threw his phone across the room and slammed his fists on the table "you know it's a trap right?" natasha stated "of course I do, I still need to save her though, I'll need some help" he webbed his phone from where he threw it and tapped on a contact "hey Peter, is everything ok?" matts voice came from the phone "no, not really, kates been kidnapped, I'm tracking her now but I'll need help, who knows how many Freinds the kidnapper has" Pete replied "I'll suit up, what's the location?" Pete tapped the speaker so he could speak to matt at the same time "they're at the old avengers tower, fuck you skipp" he said the last part mutch quieter "meet there soon" matt hung "well I guess I should meet up with an old friend" Peter grabbed his mask and put it on, leaping out of the open window to the location.

*with matt*

"hey red, when's spider-kid showing up?" Frank asked matt, he had contacted him knowing he's best at cleaning house if necessary "I don't know, soon I hope" matt answered listening for his heartbeat. Peter landed right beside Frank causing him to whip out a gun "sorry about that" Frank apologised as he saw who it was "don't worry, saving Kate is all that matters currently" matt had never heard Peter so serious before "What's the plan?" matt asked standing and walking over to Peter and Frank "me and Frank will enter and take out any guards the kidnapper may have patrolling while you rescue Kate" they both agreed as him and Frank climbed down the building that was beside the old tower while Peter climbed up the tower.

*with kate*

Kate could hear faint punches and shooting from below as skipp stuck a knife into her leg "seems he's coming to save you, gives me an opportunity to play with him" he ripped the knife from her leg and looked around "come out come out wherever you are" this man genuinely made Kate sick "I'm done hiding!" Peter dropped down and begun walking towards him as did skipp.

Peter launched a punch at skip which he parried with the knife and slit Peter across the right peck, he webbed skipps leg to the floor and landed a heavy punch to his jaw "-ou f-cking -astard" he sent Peter a flurry of knife swipes which he barely dodged, Peter grabbed skip by the arm and pushed him away to tend to Kate "babe, you ok?" he asked untying the rope from her wrists "never better" he helped her up and advised they get out, thry were about to leave when a bullet went through petes stomach making him drop down in pain "argh goddammit!" he exclaimed as he grabbed onto his stomach trying to contain the bleeding "I've waited 15 years for this moment, I'm not letting it slip through my fingers again" skipp said getting up and walking to Pete who was shielded by Kate "hey asshole!" Kate turned to look at a man in a devil suit and another with a protective armour with a skull plastered on it "penny and dime" the sound of the gunshot rung in all their ears as Kate helped Peter up who was shaking "Pete, its ok, your ok, everything is fine" Frank and matt jogged up to them "everyone alright?" Frank asked before realising Peter was shot, he grabbed a knife from the holster on his leg and cut a piece of his sleeve off and tied it to Peters gunshot wound and helped them out of the tower "thank you so much" Kate and Peter both thanked them "just call us if you ever need a hand" Frank said as he and matt dissapeared before their eyes.

Thry returned to their apartment in bed snuggled in each others arms knowing they're safe if they stick together.

Sorry the ending of this was pretty shit again, hope you enjoyed, keep sending in requests as well as criticism.
BYE!