There's Always Hope (Spiderwitch)

*inspired by the avengers game, except instead of Clint being the only survivor it's wanda and peter*

Peter remembered that day with vivid detail, the kree invasion, 25 years ago aliens called the kree invaded, all the avengers, guardians and every other ally were brutaly murdered by the kree, he and his girlfriend wanda where the only survivors.

"you ready?" Peter asked "yeah, let's go" wanda closed the entrance to their base and they set off to find survivors, Peter now had a beard and slightly longer unkempt hair, he wore the top part of his suit under a brown jacket with pouches full of web fluid, he wore his mask but over the last 25 years it was damaged only leaving it covering his mouth, wanda wore her long flowing red jacket, the ends where torn and muddied and the sleeve on the right arm completely gone, she wore jeans and heavy boots since they walked everywhere due to their being no cars or other transport since the invasion "watch your head" wanda advised as they made their way through a crashed plane, skeletons surrounding it "What's that?" Peter asked taking the binoculars strapped to his hip and looking through "an old shield drone!, cmon!" he shouted as they began jogging.

Once they reached the drone he started to strip it down to find any info about any survivors, wanda got frustrated and kicked it making it play a prerecorded from the deceased director of shield        "avengers, should we lose the battle ahead, know that the key to the future lies in the past" the hologram of fury then dissapeared and a blue light scanned the duo "wanda maximoff, identity confirmed. Peter Parker, identity confirmed" it notified them of something important in a cave behind them so they ventured to the cave and found Bruce's old time travel equipment "whadya think we're supposed to do with busted tech?" Peter asked "I could kick it?" he laughed grimly "I'd prefer you didn't" they tinkered with it for a while until a quinjet came crashing through the time machine wrecking it "we should probably follow them" wanda advised "Good plan"

*since I don't feel like recreating the games entire plot I'll skip to the end, if you care just look up a walk through of the hawkeye dlc on YouTube*

"little spider?" that you?" apocalypse Peter and wanda were being hurtled around in some kinda psycadelic barrier "yeah, Monica has the cosmic cube!, what do we do?" the younger wanda said "just fight until we find a way to reach you" apocalypse wanda stated.

Wanda managed to use her power to leave the psycadelic barrier and appeared behind Monica "drop it!" apocalypse Peter shouted appearing beside wanda "how can you be so stupid, so blind to reason" Monica stated as she shot a blast from the cube at the older hero's, young wanda threw a blast of energy at Monica distracting her, apocalypse wanda used her powers to keep her in place while apocalypse Peter leaped onto Monica's back "what are you doing!?, you'll kill us both!" she exclaimed "wanda now!" apocalypse Peter shouted making wanda put a protective barrier around their young counterparts before floating beside Monica, what's the downside bitch?" she said  as the 3 of them lowered into a beam of energy evaporating them all in an instant.

*with young peter*

"PETE!" Peter was, awoken by wanda waking him up "w-what happened?" he asked " w-we saved the world"

Sorry the ending is bad but its really as simple as that in the game, anyway, I'll start working on that secret project I told you guys about, till then give me one shot requests, I love getting requests so keep em coming.
BYE!