In Bed With An Archer (SpiderBishop)

Peter woke up with his eyes still closed but he felt that he had his arms wrapped around something, assumably his pillow, hugging it made him feel less lonely at times but something was different, it smelled like..... "kate!?" he threw the covers off himself, got out from his bed and flicked his bedside lamp on to see the archer now awoken thanks to him screaming her name "p-pete, what's wrong" she looked around the room and realised it was Peters "why the hell am I in your room?" she sat up against his bed and rubbed her eyes "I don't know, I went to bed and next thing I know, I wake up with you in my arms" kate tried remembering what had happened the night before "all I remember is that I was in bed myself then Clint grabbed me and said he had some sort of emergency mission he wanted me to go on" Peter sighs and sits on the bed "I'm assuming that when you got back you were so tired you mistook my room for your" kate hummed in agreement "what's the time?" Peter checked his watch and saw that it said "04:22" kate groaned and threw the covers off herself "ill leave, we can just forget this ever happened" she went to leave the room but Peter grabbed her arm "just stay here, there's not much of a point, what happened happened, just sleep here tonight" kate slowly nodded and layed back down Peter eventually laying beside her "y'know I actually slept really well" Peter turned to face her "oh yeah?" kate nodded "I don't actually think I've slept that well since the whole fisk thing" Peter laughed lightly "is this your way of saying that you want me to hug you while we sleep?" kate nodded with a giggle and peter wrapped his arms around her waist "hey Kate?" kate hummed in acknowledgement "I love you" she smiled and wraps her arms around him "me too, my love" and with that they both fell asleep with the other in each others arms safe and sound.

Look whose not dead! Me! Anyway, it's great to finally update this thing after so long! As always requests are welcome as is constructive criticism, hope you all have a good day
BYE!