Nurse Kate At Your Service (spiderbishop)

Kate was reading a book resting it on her pregnant stomach occasionally lifting her hand to flip the page until Pete came stumbling through the window covered in blood and scrapes "oh hi Kate, fancy seeing you here" she put the book down and left to grab some first aid supplies "what the hell happened" she asked grabbing a swab and some rubbing alcohol to clean and disinfect the scrapes that littered his body "I was doing my usual patrol routine and was heading back when some asshole in a blue suit with a white skull mask, white cape and hood grabbed me with some kinda energy rope that made it so I couldn't move, long story short I defeated him but now I'm here bleeding to death" kate gently dips the swab on the largest of the sounds causing Peter to wince in pain "sorry" she said before continuing to disinfect the wound "what were you doing before I came stumbling in?" he asked "just reading a book, nothing special" she got up and left the room and came back with a bunch of ice wrapped in a tea towel and pressed it to petes right eye which was starting to form a black eye "hold that there for a bit" he took it from her hand and pressed it against his eye sighing in relief as he did so, she then took out a pair of tweezers and slowly removed the small shards of glass that were stuck in the exposed parts of his chest where his suit was damaged "at least I'll have some cool scars to show our kid once their born" Pete joked making kate smile briefly, she washed the blood of his body and then wrapped some bandages around his chest "remind me to redress them in the morning" Pete nodded at his wife's request, she then slowly removed his suit and went to their bedroom and chucked him a shirt and trousers (pants if your American) "now I don't want you getting up or moving until tomorrow, you need time to rest" she said helping him up and both sitting on the sofa and turned the TV on just glad thry had each other to rely on.

A much shorter chapter than the previous ones, and the first that was my own idea, constructive criticism is welcome as well as requests.
BYE!