Sick (Devildad)

I saw a headcanon on tiktok ages ago that matt took Peter in after NWH and I thought that was really good so that's how I came up with "Devildad" as I'm calling it which is as you probably guessed matt and Peter as father and son, also matt, foggy and Karen know he's spider man cause I said so.

Peter knew it was a terrible idea, jumping into a freezing cold lake in the middle of autumn, but he did anyway otherwise civilians would've drowned, after he did that he called it a night and headed to Nelson and murdock.

He got there and climbed through the window where Karen was working at her desk "hey Pete" she greeted briefly looking up from her work and flashing him a smile "your dad and foggy are in there before you ask" she continued, Peter wore a fake offended expression "you don't even know I was going to ask that" he stated "you ask that everyday as soon as you get back from patrol" Karen responds with a slight chuckle "I hate you" he deadpanned "love you too Pete" she responded as he walked into where matt and foggy are "hey dad, hey foggy" Peter smiled "hey kid/Peter" (I can't picture matt saying Pete he just seems like the kind of guy who would say someone's full name) "how was patrol?" matt asked "good, any exciting lawyer stuff?" he asked "not really, besides we were just calling at a day" foggy responded handing matt his cane "thanks" matt said as he turned around left for his and Peters apartment saying goodnight to Karen and foggy as they left.

While walking back Peter filled matt in with what happened on patrol leaving out the lake part, he didn't want him to worry.

They got to their apartment and quickly fell asleep.

*next day*

Peter woke up and felt groggy, he sat up from his bed took a minute to wake up fully, his nose felt stuffy and he was on the verge of sneezing, he decided to stand and get himself a drink and lay down again taking slow sips from the drink, matt walked into the living room and upon hearing Peters slightly irregular heartbeat walked over to his son and asked what was wrong "just a cold nothing to worry about" Peter stated "do you know why you suddenly have a cold?" matt asked "I think it was when I jumped into a lake to stop someone from drowning" Peter replied "hang on, I'll just call Karen and foggy, tell them I won't be at work today" matt said as he felt around on the coffee table for his phone.

*with Karen and foggy*

"d'you know why matt hasn't shown up for work yet?" foggy asked "no, he's usually here by now" foggy heard his phone ring and picked it up "it's matt" he said "hey foggy, sorry I'm not at work, Peters got a cold so I'm staying home with him today" matts (sexy) voice announced through the phone "ah man, that sucks, tell Pete I hope he feels better soon, we'll drop by when we get a chance" he got a "bye" from matt before hanging up.

*with peter and matt*

Matt placed his phone down on the coffee table and sat beside Peter who had a blanket wrapped around him his face being the only visible part of him, well to everyone except matt obviously.

"what do you feel like doing today?" matt asked kicking his shoes off and putting his feet up on the coffee table "y'know you don't need to have a day off work on my account" Peter said ignoring the question "one less day of work never killed anyone" matt responded "OK then, what was the question again?" Peter asked, matt chuckled lightly "what do you want to do today?" he repeated "I guess we could just listen to music and relax" Peter said "sounds good" Peter pulled out his phone and played his playlist from a random song which was white wedding, they both spent the rest of the day listening to Peters playlist and relaxing just as they planned.

Foggy and Karen kept their word and visited matt and Peter after work only to find Peter asleep on matts shoulder as matt ran his hands through Peters hair and faced forward while don't fear the reaper played quietly in the background, long story short, they both joined the duo and they all ended up falling asleep on each other while music played in the background.

Hope you enjoyed this one and the idea of Pete and matt as father and son, requests are welcome as usual, have a good day.
BYE!