Learning To Cook (spiderwitch)

It's safe to say having your parents die and brought up by your uncle and aunt only for both of them to die only to get adopted by bucky Barnes and natasha romanoff dosent leave you time to learn the basics of life for example cooking.

So when on a Thursday night when everyone was on a mission leaving the 2 youngest of the team in charge of looking after themselves, everything kinda went to crap.

"it's 17:25, wanna eat yet?" wanda asked "yeah, stay put ill sort something out" Peter said being the brilliant boyfriend he is went to the kitchen and stood there for a second "ah, that's right, I can't cook" he said out loud to himself before walking back to the living room "I uh don't know how to cook" he chuckled nervously "I could teach you if that's alright?" he nodded and she stood up and went to the kitchen "so Peter Parker romanoff Barnes, any cooking knowledge?" she asked leaning her elbows on the counter and pritting her fingers like a really bad competition host "nope, none at all" wanda used her powers to grab the essential things from the cupboards "ok then, spaghetti blogneise, should be easy enough to stop you from starving to death" she joked "hey!" he exclaimed as she jokingly hit his arm before they both Began to cook/learn to cook.

*time skip to after they're done cause I can't cook and wouldn't be able to use the proper terms and stuff*

"aaaand done!" Peter announces as he finished "ill congratulate you after I know you haven't given us food poisoning" wanda said earning a put on angry face from Peter "if that happens I'll blame you, it was your teaching after all" he says as wanda uses her powers to float the 2 bowls of spaghetti onto their laps.

They ate while talking about whatever until wanda noticed something "hey pete? Do you smell something?" she asked putting the bowl down "yeah, smells like burnin-" he was cut off by the sudden eruption of flames from the kitchen, they went over to it and the tea towel was on fire, wanda used her powers to grab it and move it away so it didn't start a fire "that would've been bad" Pete joked as he high fives wanda "yeah" without realising she had put the still burning towel down and it had activated the smoke alarm making water spray from the ceiling "at least it can't get worse than that" wanda sighed before the elevator dinged and there stood very tired but very shocked avengers as they saw the 2 teens stood there with everything soaking and an on fire tea towel "We can explain" Peter started before Tony interrupted "MY COFFEE MACHINE!" he retracted his nano tech suit and grabbed the coffee machine and sheltered it from the water quietly whispering "your ok, your ok" to the machine "Peter!" the voices of a certain Russian spy and a 1 armed winter soldier "ill go try and defuse the situation, see ya later" he walked off leaving wanda to tend to herself.

After Nat And bucky spoke to their son and banned him from spider-manning for 2 weeks he went to the living room and crawled into the arms of his girlfriend "gotta hand it to ya parker despite the fact we nearly burnt the kitchen down, you cook a great bowl of spaghetti" he looked at her with a big dumb grin on his face "well, I did learn from the best" he complements as they both near each other and kiss and spending the night wrapped up in each others arms happy to be with one another.

What is it with me and my shit endings?, anyway hope you enjoyed this one, I've got an idea of what the next one shot will be but requests are still open, I'll give you a sneak peak on the title of the next one "babysitting Morgan" it's probably a terrible idea but it's the only one I have, but I need to know whether you want it to be spiderwitch or spiderbishop.
BYE!