Pizza Delivery (spiderbishop)

Peter had just arrived at his new job as a pizza Delivery guy, it wasn't glamorous or paid too well but it was enough to keep a roof over his and his new girlfriends head for the time being.

*with kate*

Kate was hanging out yelena, she'd often invite her over to hang out when Peter wasn't around "kate bishop, I'm getting a little bit hungry, I'm gonna order a pizza, you want one?" kate gave her a thumbs up.

Peter was sitting at the counter scrolling through his phone when the owner of the pizza place Mr Lee got his attention "hey kid, someone just ordered two pizzas, get out there" Pete put his phone in his pocket "on it, bye Stan!" he said bye to the owner and grabbed the pizza's from the counter as well as the address, he laughed out loud as he read the address, his address "you ok kid?" Stan asked "sorry, I'll be on my way now" he left the shop and went into an alley to change into his suit, he pulled the mask over his mouth and begun swinging to his own apartment, this wasn't how he expected today to go, he quickly stopped a mugging on his way, he crawled through the window of his and kates apartment, he ripped his mask off and dropped it on the ground scaring kate "holy sh-" yelena laughed at how jumpy she was as Pete dropped down and handed her the pizzas "that'll be $20.45 please" he said as I'd it was the most normal thing in the world to drop down and give your girlfriend pizza from your own job "so this is your job" she says handing him the money which he takes and puts into their rent jar "yeah, I need to pay rent somehow, I'd feel bad taking money from pepper, she's still grieving after losing Tony while still trying to be a strong parent for Morgan" kate responds with a quick and silent "yeah" she watches Pete shed a single tear "anyway thanks for the pizza, you might wanna head back to your job now" he pecks her lips before swinging off to his job, she was always really inspired by how positive he was even after everyone in his life has either died or forgotten him.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this one, criticism is welcome as well as requests
BYE!