Matchmakers (SpiderBishop, Amerikahn, Supreme Family)

And here I am pushing my Peter and America are siblings agenda, oh and Kamala's in this one so yay.
I saw lazarfruit Amerikahn book and thought that the ship was cute so that's why this exists

America, Kamala, Peter and kate where all relaying stories of their superhero antics while playing board games "America, we need to go our dads our wondering where we are" Peter said "ah ok" she slipped her jacket on and said goodbye to Kamala while Kate and peter said goodbye (and flirted) to each other, they left soon after and where walking back to their house but America was oddly quiet and peter wanted to find out why "What's up america? You seem quieter than usual, something wrong?"  she turned to him with a slight blush creeping around her cheeks "oh wait.... Its Kamala isn't it, you like her don't you?" he said in a semi teasing brother way and a it's okay to admit it way, she replied in a small voice "yeah" Peter pat her on the back "that's great, hey when were home I can help come up with ways to help you tell her" America gave a small grin in his direction "thanks Pete"

They arrived home where Stephen was fending Tony off from the coffee machine "I just need one more steph!" Tony growled "you've already had 14 cups today and 8 of those were just in the last 3 hours!" he had levi draped around Tony's shoulders keeping him from the machine but he had his boots and gauntlets on trying to overpower the cloak "ahem! We're home" America shouted, the 2 men stopped dead in their tracks and turned to face their kids "do you 2 need to cool of in an alternate dimension..... Again" Tony's gauntlets and boots retracted into his red and gold watch and levi went off to do whatever sentient cloaks do these days.

They had gone to America's room to brainstorm ideas, Pete was sat cross-legged on the ceiling while America was sat on the chair by her desk ready to brainstorm ideas.

*time skip*

"ugh this, is useless" America was just mindlessly spinning on her chair while Peter was laying on the floor surrounded by crumpled pieces of paper "don't think like that we'll think of something" she faced him "I dunno, I think we should take a break now" he nodded and left her room to go to his.

He thought of an idea on how to help Kamala and America to get together

BI DISASTER 1
Kate

BI DISASTER 1
kate bishop

BI DISASTER 1
Katherine Elizabeth bishop!!

BI DISASTER 2
what!? I'm training!

BI DISASTER 1
oh cool, anyway America's anxious cause she's got a crush on Kamala but dosent know how to tell her and I thought of am idea but I need your help for it to work

BI DISASTER 2
I knew it!! Okay I'll help ❤️

BI DISASTER 1
sweet! Thanks Kate love you!

BI DISASTER 2
love you too

*a couple days later*

Kamala made her way to where she was told, Kate, Peter and America where waiting for her but when she arrived she saw no one, she sat down and assumed they were just running late.

America was heading to the place that Kate said that her, America and Kamala would all hang out but when she got there she just saw Kamala sat there she silently whispered "screw you Peter" to herself and walked over to Kamala "hey America how're you?" she asked "g-good, you?" Kamala just nodded.

It was silent for a few minutes until America spoke up "I uh I need to tell you something" Kamala spoke up too "I need to speak with you too" America raised her hand with 3 fingers up and slowly lowered them, as soon as her last finger met her palm they spoke "I love you" thry stood in silence for a few seconds before returning to normal "I'm going to hug you now" Kamala said like the awkward dork she was "okay" America outstretched her arms and welcomed Kamala into them.

*later*

America entered her home where surprisingly her dad's weren't fighting over the coffee machine for once, she knocked on Peters door and waited until a faint "come in" was heard, she entered and saw Pete sat up on his bed with his headphones around his neck "sooo how'd it go?" without saying anything she gave him a hug "thank you Peter" he smiled a d returned the hug "no problem, now do you want to go watch a film, thry have the bad education movie on Netflix" America nodded and thry went to watch the film.

BI DISASTER 1
mission successful

BI DISASTER 2 
Awesome!

hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you have had a good day, as always requests are welcome.
BYE!