New Kid On The Block (Petemala)

I just wanted to say I know barely anything about ms marvel and Kamala kahn as a charecter, my only knowledge is from the avengers game and the first episode of the show (which side note is great) so if its bad I'm sorry

Peter was talking with ned in school when the teacher got all their attention "can I have a moment of your time please class, we have a new student joining us today" he said as they slowly ushered in the student, the teacher whispered in their ear probably something about "there's a seat right there for you" or "make yourself comfortable" she then shyly nodded and sat next to Peter "hi I'm Kamala" she said facing Peter "Peter Parker" he smiled trying not to overwhelm her, he knew how hard it was to be the new kid in school and wanted to make her comfortable.

*time skip*

Later that day Peter was looking for ned at, lunch so they could hang out but ended up finding Kamala pinned up against the lockers being picked on by some assholes, they knocked some papers from her hands causing her to scramble and pick them up, Peter decided ned could wait and went to stand up for her "get away from her!" Peter shouted walking up to the bullies and shoving them away "look at that the freaks got herself a boyfriend" they mocked "just piss off!" Peter retorted "whatever, you freaks deserve each other" they said before walking away "t-thanks" Kamala said "no problem" Peter stated and started helping her pick up the paper and handed them over "what was that about?" Peter asked "they think im a freak for idolising the avengers" she said "why?" Peter asks "they say they cause more damage than they fix" she explains "right, well anyway I was planning on finding my freind ned, wanna join me?" Peter questions "sure" and they both go off to find ned.

At the end of the day they leave the school and go their separate ways, which for Peter means patrol.

*time skip*

Peter was dangling his legs off the edge of a building enjoying the peace of up high until he hears a young womans voice "this rooftop taken?, I'll go find my own" Peter chuckled to himself "no, no, it's fine" Peter reassures "what're you doing up here?" she asks, she wore a red and blue suit with a blue mask that just covered her eyes leaving her hair to flow in the wind "just enjoying the peace I guess" she sat beside him and tucked her knees to her chest gently rocking back and forth while talking "what about you?" he asks "I needed a break from crime fighting, there's only so many times you can make the same awful pun while knocking criminals out y'know?" Peter let out a full on laugh "ain't that the truth" Kamala giggled, they stayed their for a good 5 minutes not talking just enjoying the others company "welp, I better head home before its too late" Peter said as he stood and faced Kamala "ill see you around" he slowly leaned back allowing himself to fall of the edge, inches away from making impact he shot out a Web line and started swinging away as Kamala watched in awe.

I know this didn't really delve into a relationship between the two but more of a freindship but I didn't want to make it that they meet for 5 seconds and instantly start making out, but I hope you enjoyed it, requests are welcome and constructive criticism is always welcome.
BYE!