The end is here!

Mk hums as he drive through the broken down city, "Heyoo! Guess who's back from training with monkie kid!-" Mk cuts himself off as he sees bull clone scattering the place.

Mk screams, but suddenly a van hits the bull clones causing them to fly away, "Guys!! You look so awesome!", "Yeah..So, uh- some stuff happened while you were away, got kinda intense" Mei explained, "B-But I left you with one of my boys!" Mk said, "Oh, he's been super useful" Tang said sarcastically.

Tang moves to reveal one of Mk's clones,"I don't know what to tell you guy" clone Mk shrugs, Clone Mk blows up letting Mk's hair fall to the ground, "So what happened?" Mk asked, "Well, After you left-" , "Eh eh ehem!" Tang interrupted, "If you'll allow me?~" Tang asked, as Mei rolled her eyes, "Well, after you left the bull clones attacked but they were different more powerful then before, we believe it's all timed back to the demon bull king himself, Mk he's concord everything.." Tang explained.

Mk sighed, "Where is he? Where is DBK? And where is (Y/n)?" Mk asked, "We're not sure, but there pretty scary noises coming from the mountain, as for (Y/n) she wanted to spy on the DBK fam" Sandy says.

Somewhere else..

DBK laughed, "Look on how they cower and run, with this power even the great sage couldn't stop me!" , "Yes! Father, we have finally taken our rightful place as the rulers of the city! Ha!-" In the screen, there showed a van driving toward the mountain, as the computer analyze the van it showed Mk's team, but no (Y/n)?

Redson narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

But it didn't matter, all DBK wanted was to get revenge, "Monkey king!!" DBK shouts, as the screen glitches the picture of Mk and is replaced with a picture of monkey king, "Come to take me, find me, I will not let that simian abomination triumph agian!!!" DBK yells.

Truth is (Y/n) is with the family, hiding in the shadows, watching from a distance while eating popcorn of course!

"Father! Let me go up there and destroy those-" Redson gets cut off by DBK's laughter, "You!? Why would I trust you!? You have brought me nothing but failure, time and time agian! Nothing but disappointment!" DBK Yells.

'Redson is definitely going to the bathroom later to cry' (Y/n) thought as she looks at the family with a deadpanned look.

Traitor..

He's a traitor..

A traitor..

DBK widens his eyes, "Traitor!? Yes! Perhaps!" , Redson looks at his father with wide eyes, "N-No! F-Father!" Redson argues, "You thought you could deceive me!? Stand against me!?" DBK shouts as he tries to punch his son, Redson widens his eyes, but PIF stood Infront of her son and blocked DBK's punch, "Come to your senses, this power has poisoned your mind!" PIF said.

Traitor!!

Traitor!!

"Another traitor in my midst!", "I do not want to hurt you!" DBK laughs, "As if you could, as if ANYONE could!" DBK shouts.

'Is that a challenge?' (Y/n) thought as she eats popcorn.

Mk screams, "Noodle boy?" Redson asked, (Y/n) giggles as she went out of the shadows, all the attention went to her, "Mysterious girl!?" Redson shouts, "How do you still not know my name?" (Y/n) sweat drops, "Give me a minute!" Mk says, "Ok! I think im ready to fight now!" , "Sun wukong come to lock me away agian!? I'll crush you where you stand!" DBK shouts.

"Wukong? Uh- I think you got the wrong guy, you feeling okay bud?" Mk asked as he tries to grab his staff, suddenly the ground shakes, as Mk looks up he sees DBK heading towards him, "uh oh-" Mk says, when DBK tries to punch Mk something blocked him.

"..Huh?- (Y/n)!" Mk smiled, (Y/n) wave's at Mk and looks back at DBK, "Another one!?-" DBK gets cut off , "Sorry in advance for what I'm about to do!" (Y/n) says, "Huh!?-" with that (Y/n) punched DBK as he crashes into a wall.

"Big yikes" (Y/n) sweat drops, "The canisters!" PIF yells, "the power inside has driven him mad" , "Huh?" "We need to destroy them" "Ohh!!"

DBK stands up and charges towards the group, "Time for round two then!" , "No! This time we fight with you", "Yeah, go do whatever you guys are gonna do imma just watch" (Y/n) shrugs.

"Out every option you got, you choose not to help?" Mk asked, "..I don't know what to tell you dude" (Y/n) shurgs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DBK pants, "what?...What happened?" DBK asked, PIF walks closer, "M-Mother!" Redson shouts, "You came back to me.." PIF said, Redson smiled, "Eh- huh?" Redson looked back at the canisters, "Hmmm..."

"You can't just! Ughh!!" , "Don't worry mk! In still here!" (Y/n) wave's, " ! (Y/n)!!" Mk smiled as he hugs (Y/n), "let's get outta here-" suddenly the monkey mech appears, "Mei!?" Mk gasped, "What (Y/n) said! Let's get outta here! Young monkey Mann!!" Mei says as Mk smiles, (Y/n) gasped at Mk, "Mk!!" , "Y-Yes?" "You have little fangs, your so adorable!!" (Y/n) says, Mk blushed as Mei laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welp! You did it kid", "You beat DBK agian!" Sandy and pigsy says, "Go mk!" (Y/n) says, "You know, I'm not sure I did.. Whatever was powering him up? It made him different.." "But we wonnn! Right?" Mei says, "I'm sure it finee! You were done with this?" Tang slowly grabs Noddles from Pigsys bowl, "Hey!!" Pigsy screamed as the others laugh.

(Y/n) looks at her sad friend, (Y/n) touch Mk's shoulder as he looks at (Y/n), (Y/n) smiles at him and takes his hands.

"Just know that you won't have to do this alone, Mk. No matter what the world throws at you, I'll be there with you...And the others", (Y/n) whispered to Mk as he blushed slightly and smiled.

"H-Hey! Did you guys see (Y/n) punch DBK? It was so cool!" Mk trys to change the subject so he won't embarrass himself more, "Woah! Did that!?" Mei asked as all attention went to you two, "Yeah! She was like pow!" Mk says, "Sick!!" Mei says, "Awesome!" Sandy adds, (Y/n) smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~