{The hostesses}

"Help...!"

'What was that?' [Y/n] looks around but all she sees is darkness, she narrowed her eyes.

"..Someone...Please, Help me.."

'There it is agian..' [Y/n] thought, She continued to walk around endlessly, until...

" ! H-Hey! I'm over here!" Someone shouts desperately.

"..Your that Demons hostesses I presume" [Y/n] Walks over and scans the girl.

The girl seemed injured and far to weak to fight anything, [Y/n] crouch down to the little girls level, she looked like she's been crying for months.

Gyomei is that you? Jk Jk.

"P-Please! You gotta help me outta here! I don't know what happened..I..I was just trying to find my cat" The girl says.

[Y/n] looks at the girl in pity and pats her head calmly.

"Hm...I'll figure it out" The girl looks at [Y/n] in suprise, "Really!? Y-You'll help me out?..Or am I just dreaming?.." She asked.

[Y/n] shakes her head, "Your gonna be alright, Im here", She smiles, The girl blushed slightly and hugged [Y/n].

"Oh! Thank you so much big sis!" The girl stopped as she looks at [Y/n].

"C-Can I call you big sis?" She asked.

"Sure..[Y/n], just call me [Y/n].." , "Hmp! Thank you! Big sis [Y/n]!" The girl says.

"What about you?" [Y/n] asked.

The girl opened her mouth but stopped, "I...I can't seem to remember.." She replies, "Its alright, I'll make up a name"

"Hmm..I'll call you, Cathy"

"..I like that" Cathy says.

"I'm glad" [Y/n] smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Edited*