Benched

The wind blew on the mountain as a moving van moved past a little bird causing the snow to fall on top of its head, it glared at the van.

Sandy drove happily humming a little tune as Pigsy snored next to him.

Mk moved his hand and searched around for his crayons as he drew on the paper.

He hummed looking at the drawings placing a finger on his chin as Mei slid over.

"Soo! whatcha doing Mk?" Mei asked, and she picked up a few of the pictures before Monkey king took them from her hands floating on his cloud.

"Just doodling!" Mk responded, Monkey king looked at the drawing's "looking good bud!" Mei scoffed before trying to take back the paper Monkey king took from her.

Y/n looked up from her book.

She then proceeded to slide over taking a drawing in hand.

"Oh! Did you do any drawing of me Mk?" Tang asked, "Yeah they're over there "Mk pointed over to a trash can full of crushed up paper behind him.

"I didn't like how any of them turned out though, it was hard to make you look uhhh, cool, you know? You get it!" MK shrugged.

Tang and looked at the drawings, "What? Why-I but im like the coolest guy you know..!" Tang implied sadly.

Y/n looks at the sad man, "poor him.." she whispered.

"Hey guys! Land ho!" Sandy shouted getting everyone's attention.

As the van drove a glowing city that was surrounded by snowy mountains was seen.

Monkey king huffed,  "Ha!..Hasn't changed a bit.."

|×|

"Okay, maybe it's changed a little" Y/n heard monkey king say as he wore sunglasses and a hood.

"Pfff.." Y/n held her laughter as she sits peaceful at the top of the train.

"Hey, its not illegal if no one's even gonna see you" Y/n looked at the fourth wall shurging, she looked at the People who laughed down below at the kites and lights all around.

Children laughed as they walked along with their families.

Tang hummed looking outside the train's window "So, if this map is correct the last ring of samadhi should be around, here somewhere! I mean, that looks about as good as a place to look for- " Tang was cut off as he was carried in a bridal position by Y/n.

How did she get here? teleportation of course!

The man she carried looked confused and blushed out of embarrassment.

Monkey king looked around lifting a basket of food up, "alright, I remember throwing the ring around here somewhere.."

"I thought you hid it" Mei spoke as she puts down a bowl.

"Yeah by throwing it! By Into the crust of the earth where no one could find it, keep up dragon pony girl" he explained as he threw away the basket.

"Then how come so many people around here are celebrating the ring..?" Y/n whispered.

"Is there some kind of festival on?" Mk asked, Pigsy turned around, "looks like it" he replied.

Mk waved at the vendor, "Hiii!! so, what's up is this uh- is this some kind of festival going on?" He asked.

The vendor smiled and spoke, "of course! it's the ring of light festival"

"Yeah that doesn't really exp-" MK was cut off as the vendor kept talking.