The First Ring

"Dumb Macaque, dumb desert, ugh" Mei groaned as she glanced at Mk "Not blaming you or anything Mk" she said sarcastically.

"You know what, I can't even with you right now Mei" Mk replies as falls onto the sand.

Y/n looks at him and picks him up on her shoulder.

Sandy picked up Mei on his shoulder as he struggled to keep moving and maintain his balance.

"Don't worry gang we just have to keep moving, forever and ever, until we're-" he face planted onto the sand passing out.

Y/n sighed as her breath we're like cold misty clouds, her body body full of white snowflakes and cyan cracks like the cold the winter keeping Mk cool and relaxed.

He didn't bother to question it.

Y/n lifted her finger up as Sandy and Mei's body's glow a (F/C) hue, the two started floating up in the air.

A clear ice dome covering them keeping them cool as they sighed happily.

Y/n smiled as she kept walking the two floating behind her.

Hours went, 3 or more.

A sound of a engine of a vehicle was heard, Y/n ears perk up as she started to look around.

A purple and red vehicle started to make its way towards the group at fast speed before making a turn sending sand flying.

It's Redson.

Creating a shield, Y/n didn't get hit by the sand.

A moment of silence..

The two look at each other.

"Huh..Noodle boy and...Y/n.." Redson said, Y/n gasped "You said my name!" She said as her eyes sparkled, "Y-Yeah so what!? And what's up with your face?" He asked, he sounded I little bit worried..?

"Yeah..I'll explain, so..Mind helping?"

|×|

Mk gulped down the water he had as he sighed with satisfaction.

Red son raised a brow at everyone.

Y/n took her spoon and scoped out some food before putting it into her mouth.

"Yummy"

Mk raised his hand with the glass of water before speaking, "Ohhh, that's the good stuff" MK exclaimed as he put the glass beside his cheek and kissing it.

"You're welcome by the way" Redson said.

Mei said as she raised her bowl up at Red son, "Thanks Red boy, you're the man!" This caused the food on the bowl the to go Redson's face,  "ITS REDSON!!" He shouted.

As he jumped up on the table, he then groaned as he went back to sit down, he crossed his arms, "I should've just left you all to the vultures"

"Yooooo!! you're new crib is toight!!" Mk screamed as his voice echoed throughout the place, He then started to clap his hands, "very nice acoustics too" his foot then pressed down on a stone slab.

Red son had picked him up, avoiding the Arrows that shot out, "would you stop being so annoying!?" he came back to the table holding Mk as he slams him back down onto a seat with much force making Mei and Sandy switch seats.

Mk landing on Y/n's arms, making the young boy blush out of embarrassment, he broke out of his trance as Redson spoke.

He then pointed to all four of you "You four aren't even supposed to be here ! So I'd appreciate it if you finished up and went about whatever obnoxious business you were in the middle of before I saved your pathetic meaningless lives" he said with anger making him crush the glass of water in his hand.