Duplication

"order up! Come on, get the Leto!" Pigsy shouts, "On it!" Mk said as he grabs the noodles out of pigsys hands.

"Pigsys noodles!", Mk said as he drops off the Noddles as soon as mk was done he bumped into sandy.

"Mk! Woah boy! Did you get here in the right time, scope up the brush I'm getting the girl I fresh coat of paint!" Sandy said, "yeah! Painting boats is my middle name!" Mk replies as mk and sandy got to work.

"Ah..Now 12 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep- ah! Mei!" Mk shouts, Mei going through Mk's clothes.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! We are going out!!" Mei shouts.

"Hoho! Anti gravity arcade, yo!" Mei said as he pulls out her phone to take a photo with mk.

"Yeah yeah yeah!! "

"What about a nice picnic, Mk?" (Y/n) asked, as mk looks at (Y/n) lovingly.

"..I'd like that.." Mk replies as he look's at (Y/n), eyes with hearts.

"Order up!" Pigsy shouts, "ok..Pigsy!" Mk replies.

"Pigsys noodles..!", "Pigsys noodles..!" Mk said. "How about a nice sunset orange?" Sandy asked,"Woah!" Mei shouts as mk sleeps.

"Mk are you ok?" (Y/n) asked, "What!.. Me?..Of course!.." Mk replies tiredly.

"Order up!"

"Order up!"

"Order up!" Pigsy shouts.

"What if we try blue agian?" Sandy asked, "Pigsys noodles..!", mk was covered in paint.

"Mk!" Mei said.

"Mk!" Sandy said.

"Mk!!" Pigsy said.

"Mk...Your tired aren't you? You can sleep on my lap" (Y/n) says softly as (Y/n) put's Mk's head on her lap, as Mk covers his tired red face.

~~~~~~

Mk groaned as his face drops on the Noodle's infront of him, "Wow mk, you look like hot garbage" tang said, you got the hot one right, "You tired?" Tang asked.

"What me? no! I'm fine- I just need to close my eyes for a couple sec- ahaksks.." Mk said as his face drops to the Noodle's yet agian.

Tang then takes his chops stick and move Mk's head to look at him, "You're pushing yourself to hard mk, working all day, partying all night, panting boats?" Tang said.

"It's not good for a growing boy", tang said as (Y/n) nods.

"I just- I dont want to let my friend down, you know? It's like- I wanna help out the store do arts and crafts with sandy and party with m-m-m-mei! Mei! And have a peaceful picnic with (Y/n)! But it's to hard! I'm just one guy.." Mk sighed,  (Y/n) looks a him sadly.

"To bad you can't make duplicates of yourself like monkey king, and, hey! Why don't you guys invite me to your picnic?" Tang pouted at (Y/n) as she look at him with a 'oops, sorry' look.

The truth is that Tang was jealous, he wanted to spend time with (Y/n) too.

"huh?" Mk asked as Tang pulls out a book, "One of Monkey kings 72 transformation's?" Tang said as he pointed his chops stick at pictures of Monkey's hair.

"Plug out some hair and blow on it" Tang said as he plugs out a piece of mk's hair.

"Ok?" Mk says as he blows on the piece of hair and it blows away landing on the floor.

"And sum monkey's pop out" tang said as mk sighs suddenly the hair glows gold and transforms into another mk.

"Ah!?- yup! A perfect clone of you pops out! Exactly what I said would happen!-" Tang said nervously as he continues to eat his noodles.