A potion with deadly effects

As she added the herb, Y/n grinned as she observed the liquid change color to pink as the herb was dissolved.

Joyfully holding the tube up, Y/n jumped up, "Finally!"

Narrator: Every since Y/n was young she liked making these types of potions, because it tasted like candy.

"You got that right Narrator!" Y/n grinned before looking down at the glass tube while licking her lips and sipping the liquid.

"Still has the same taste as befo— Wait A minute..Why..Do I feel..Ugh..I didn't put in the wrong ingredients right..? " Y/n groaned putting a hand on her forehead.

"I..Feel..Really dizzy.." she said weakly glancing at the herb she put in earlier, she gritted her teeth in anger, "That..Stupid, Witch, She gave me the wrong herb..!" Y/n stumbled back before shakingly standing up straight.

You were too excited while making the potion that you forgot to inspect it right.

"Shut your mouth narrator"

God damn.

A irk mark appearing on her face gripping the empty tube as it cracked.

"....I'll kill that witch..." as the glass tube y/n was holding broke causing the glass shards to slice her palm.

A pale green glow in Y/n's palm as it treated the wounds blood streamed down her hand.

[ Everyone in the dining room ]

Shivers ran up and down everyone's spines, "D-Did anyone else feel that...?" Mk asked.

"Yeah..." Mei sweat dropped before looking around, suddenly they hear a door slammed hardly as the whole castle shakes, Everyone got up from their seats, before opening the door as everyone got out the dining room.

"My Lady...?" Nezha asked, "What!?" Y/n turned her head towards Nezha as he flinched stepping back, Everyone widened their eyes, Mayor rose a brow, "Is My Lady....Drunk..?" He whispered to everyone as they looked at him in shock.

Cathy stepped back and hid behind Macaque, "I-I..Don't like this...." She closed her eyes hugging tightly a cute stuffed cat Y/n brought for her as Macaque hugged the child, "Holy....That aura she's releasing is mega intense, she's angry" Monkey king muttered.

"Of what...!?" Redson whispered harshly, "I don't know!? Why are you asking me!?" Monkey king screamed back, "Stupid, stupid witch.." Y/n mumbled as she clutched her hand, "A witch..?" Chang'e muttered.

Y/n stomped out of castle with Nezha running after her, "W-Wait..! My Lady! There's a blizzard!" He yelled.

"AS IF I CARE!" Y/n screamed back.

"I have a bad feeling about this...." tang muttered not long after a huge boom sound could be heard outside, they all rushed quickly to the door opening it.

Everyone's mouth gapped.

Y/n was floating in mid air her hands up a huge (F/C) flame above her, "YOU STUPID WITCH" she screamed.

"W-WAIT! I SAID I WAS SORRY- IM 300 YEARS OLD! IT WAS A MISTAKE!"

"AND!?"

"M-My Lady please stop!!"

"SHUT UP NEZHA, AOBING IS BETTER THEN YOU!!" That broke Nezha, he fell down on his knees clutching his chest.

"I-I know she doesn't mean it...B-But...It still hurts..." He whimpered as everyone behind his sweat dropped.

As the flaming ball headed right for the witch, she shrieked, "WAHHHHHH"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LITTLE BI—"

Okay, thats enough.

No cursing in our household.

[ BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP ]

Y/n sat up and rubbed her head before groaning, "Y/n!" Everyone shouted.

"What up..? Ugh....Im having the worse hung over..What happened..?" Y/n asked as everyone looked at each other sweat dripping down their faces.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As you can see, Y/n is not the flirty type when drunk, she's the destroy everything in their path type.

What' s next?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————