Bad weather

"Welcome..To our new team base!" Mei said, "Sup" (Y/n) said as they all look at (Y/n) sitting in a sofa.

"(Y/n), Mei when did you make this?" Mk asked his eyes tuning into sparkles.

"How did you make this?" Pigsy asked mouth wide open, "(Y/n) made it!" Mei said as she stood proudly, "that isn't a valid answer" pigsy sighs.

"Say Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for Mk too?" Tang whispered to Sandy, "uhm..No.." Sandy sweat drop, as he looks to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Argh- Ugh! decades trapped in a mountain and now this!?" DBK shouts, "I had the staff in my grasp, I should have crushed the thief when I had the chance!" DBK continues.

"Oh, my love don't be so dramatic we have nothing but time, you will bring to world to its knees" PIF said.

"And sooner then you think Father allow me to cure the power you desire and...destroy that person..." Redson whispered the last part as his mother looks at him with curiosity.

"..Get it done then" DBK said, as Redson walks away, "I won't fail you agian"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the weather station, well you'll notice its another beautiful day, here in the weather station we control the city's weather, to bring you a perfect day every day.

"Eh ehem" Redson said, "uh hey, guy, I'd like to help you and your friends, but im pretty busy" The weather person said as he turned around only to see Redson and bull clones.

"Not for much longer" Redson smirked as fire burst out of his hand, he laughed as the bull clones attack people.

"Citizen! It is I, Redson, I have taken control of the weather station" Redson Informed, "and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory, if..this message is more of a Kurt..", Redson smiled wickedly then pulls a lever, as he laughs.

"When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world, and then!- oh look! A lighting button" Redson said cutely.

"Oh yea!!" Mk and Mei said, "What do you mean "oh yea" !? this ain't a oh yea moment!" Pigsy screamed at the two.

"You know they'll never listen right?", (Y/n) asked to pigsy, as Pigsy sighs, " I guess you right-"

"Chill out pigsy! I'm invincible remember?" Mk said as Mei throws random stuff at him, "if he want to tassel with the champ, I'd say bring it!" Mk said as he stuck a pose.

"Yea! Cuz he's a superhero, yo!" Mei said, "The red baby is gonna get mko'd!".

"Argh...You got a alot to learn kid, don't just dive head first into danger- wait! What did I just say!" Pigsy shouts, "Hahaha! Totally invincible!",

~~~~~~~~~~

"Not so fast Redson!" Mk said pointing his staff at Redson, "Noodle boy!..and mysterious girl" Redson glares at (Y/n), "I thought I smelled some garbage, turns out I was right! Hahaha!"

"Your laughing now but I am invincible! So yea- your basically toast, prepare to get mko'd!" Mk said.

"Yeah Mk! You show him wha-" suddenly the staff grew longer it twirled, Mei basically got hit on the head with a monkey staff and bro is seeing stars.

"ArH! Jeez! Watch what your doin' " pigsy screamed, "ah! Sorry Mei!" As the staff continued twirling around it hitting Sandy.

"Ah! You killed him!" Tang said in dread, "Nah! Heh, his a big guy, he'll be fine" Mei said as she hugged sandy.