Destiny Fulfilled

|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓||

|| 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 - @𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐡||

*+:。.。𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗢 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗱 。.。:+*

Macaque caught hold of his fist, As he attempted to pull the monkey king back, The Lady bone demon observed while smiling slightly.

"alright Mk, I hope that staff is- ugh- worth it!" Macaque shouted As he scooped The sage up and hurled him over, As they flew, the monkey king dragged Macaque across the earth.

Macaque succeeded in kicking him off.
And they both launched themselves into the air, The monkey king and Macaque both transformed into birds as they fought through the clouds,
Purple and blue lighting filled the entire sky.

When they were in close proximity once more, the monkey king punched Macaque, knocking him to the ground.

When he was able to stand up again, he turned to face the monkey king as his laser eyes were let loose.

Mk looked back at the fight before turning around facing the staff as he rushed to it.

"No matter what you do. You cannot change the path of destiny" Lady bone demon smirked, "I dont know if all this happened because it was destined too but if I have to believe that that I found the staff so I could use It for good. To help people, So thats exactly what I'm gonna do" Mk says as he stepped forward closer to the frozen staff.

"I'm gonna take my staff and protect this world!" He said with determination as he tugged on the staff, Mk struggled.

"Oh sweet child, Can't you see? Sun wukong couldn't best me, what can you hope to accomplish when he had failed?" Lady bone demon asked.

Suddenly, Monkey king landed behind and threw a hurt macaque in the ground as he groaned.

"Cast aside your stubbornness and face your demise with honour"

"If you really believe that destiny can't be changed you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep him contained!" Mk shouted, As the fractures extended through her arms and up to her cheek, the lady bone demon gritted her cheek.

Y/n: Bro..Im. just..Standing here..

'Shut up, I like drama okay?'

Can you both shut up? I like drama too 😡

"The monkey king I know would never stop fighting you, And neither will I!" Mk shouted as The monkey king continued to advance forward.

The monkey king launched himself into the air while winding his fist, Mk shifted his body to the side As Monkey King took hold of the stick.

"Thanks for not giving up on me bud" Monkey king smiled, Lady bone demon let out a gasp as her eyes widened, "No!"

"Time to do the hero stuff" Monkey king says as two gripped the staff, The ice beneath it broke, sending a shockwave of gold into the air as they both raised the staff.

The lady bone demon exited the monkey king's body through an astral projection as he growled.

The lady bone demon was also knocked back onto the mech by the wave, and she groaned in pain, Y/n smirked, "Told ya that it would be have for a demon like you to perfect this world.." She whispered.

The gold suddenly rose into the air.

While Tang, Pigsy, and Sandy were surprised as the spider spirits vanished, Mayor just grinned and yelled, "My Lady, Has done it!" as the other three began to sweat drop.