Calabash

Reader POV:

I hear a knock at the front door, "Coming!" I shout as I got up and walked up to the door.

"What is you name?" Someone asked before I could even fully open the door.

"Me? Oh! Its (Y/n-" Suddenly two demons attacked me and before I could one punch them I got sucked into something, and blacked out.

A sudden Earthquake woke me up from my slumber, I open my eyes and stand up.

"I totally wasn't thinking of Tang and Pigsy getting Marri- oh!.."

Suddenly a knock was heard from my front door, I walk to the door and opened it, it was MK.

"MK?- Woah" I couldn't finish my sentence when MK suddenly barged into my home.

"MK whats going on" I ask, as MK looks at me with a sorry look and spoke "Sorry (Y/n)! Everyone is acting really weirdandijustdidntknowwhattodothenmeitoldmeshelikesme-", "MK, calm down man, are you hurt?" I say as I stroke Mk's cheek causing him to blush but lean into my touch, suddenly MK started to glitch.

"Oh no! (Y/n)! What's going on!?" MK panicked, "I don't know" I replied, MK fully disappeared, I sigh, what on earth is going on?

You know what? I need fresh air, I go outside and walk around not a while later I dump into someone, I fall onto the ground.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mea-" I cut myself off as I look up, it was DBK.

"This is awkward.." I say suddenly DBK picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, is this man a pedophile? Sorry, I rather marry your son.

"Your going to have to marry my son" DBK says.

I take everything back.

"....Excuse me?" I ask.

"Did I stutter?, Your going to marry my son, He likes you" DBK says with a smile.

"Huh? Oh..Oh hell no!!" I shout as a leap up in the sky and run away.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" DBK screamed running after me, unfortunately for him I'm too fast.

I'm fast as F boiii.

I turn to a alley way to catch my breath, "I need to get outta here" I say. "Your going where now?" A familiar voice asked.

"Huh?" I look up and it's monkey king, "Sup Peach" Monkey said as he gets down from his cloud and kisses my cheek.

"Uhm...." I say uncomfortably, "Say what about teaching me how your so-", "Gotta go!!" I shout as I start running agian, monkey king screamed but I didn't look back.

"Oh hey (Y/n)!" Mei shouts, "Oh! Uhm, Hey Mei-" before I could say something else she dragged be all the way to Sandy's boat.

"What's going on? Mei?", "What do you mean? Our date of course!" Mei replies as she leaves to go get, whatever shes gonna get, "What date!?" I sweat drop, I gotta get out off here.

As I tried to jump up into the sky agian someone clinged onto my waist, "Huh? Mei? let go" I say with a serious face, Mei seemed to flinch a bit but then spoke, "(Y/n)...I just wanted to say that I-", "Yeah, No" Before she could say another word I teleported.

Author POV:

Mei and Sandy looks at each other,"Ugh, is that woman crazy? How can she not like Monkey king?" Mei asked, but this time with a australian accent.

"I think the next person will be more effective" Sandy says.

Reader POV:

I swear I will blow this city up, "Huh?" I look over to see Redson?

"Redson? hell nawh, I ain't marrying you—" I was cut off, "(Y/n), I wanted to say that I-" suddenly a someone took me by the waist and hugged me.

Everyone keeps getting cut off lol but fr though I ain't doin this.

"Back off" Monkey king says, "Do you seriously think-", "Enough!!" I screamed, I punched the ground, causing a massive explosion.

Outside the Calabash:

The Calabash suddenly glowed a (F/c) and a golden colour and exploded, causing Yin and Jin to crash into a wall.

Jin suddenly hugs his brother and they both shiver in fear, Mk struggles to maintain his balance but succeed.

MK looks around and happiness takes over him when he sees (Y/n), "(Y/n)!" MK shouts as he hugs (Y/n), (Y/n) pats his head, suddenly (Y/n) face turned dark, looking to the brothers, as they shiver once more.

(Y/n) then look back at MK and not even a moment later, (Y/n) and MK hears a crack, the brothers were tiptoeing there way onto the exist, They felt two pare of eyes on them they looked back and saw (Y/n) and MK looking at them.

Mk blinks and the brothers blink, Suddenly everybody screamed at each other, as (Y/n) cover her ears.

"AH!? who's are you!?" Mk points, the brothers looked at each other and blinked then suddenly, turned around and turned back around but this time there eyes turned red, they laughed.

"We're your worst nightmare! Jin!" Jin started, "Yin!", "The gold and silver demons!!" Jin screamed as the twins posed.

"Mate, Silver and Gold" Yin says in realization, "Silver and Gold!?" "No because im supposed to be first-" "No it's supposed to be-" "Sliver!" "No!?, Gold!-"

(Y/n) looks at the two with a deadpanned expression.

"Okay, We get it, your demons, uh what are we doing here?" Mk asked.

"We've heard about the great monkey kid and a mysterious powerful gal' and knew that you two would be a worthy adversely" Yin said covered with bruises.

'I didn't even do nothin, how do they know about me?'

"Yes, and we cunningly dailed, and called out to you two, and you two foolishly answered". Jin says as they explain how MK and (Y/n) got here.

"Okay, we get it" (Y/n) say, "Mk you should go home and rest, I'll deal with them" (Y/n) says to MK "are you gonna be ok?" MK asks, "I'll be fine" (Y/n) says, as he nods and leaves, she look back at the duo's as they shiver on her strong gaze.

Suddenly there was smoke and the two were no where to be seen, "We're the greatest tricksters" "Everrrr!!" The two says as they disappear agian.

"..K.." (Y/n) says.

The two runs as fast as they can as they laugh, suddenly they bumb into someone, "Oi! Watch where your-" Jin says but cuts himself off as the two sees a familiar female face.

"Not really the best but at least you tried" (Y/n) mocks as she closes her left eye and sticks her tongue out, the two blush in embarrassment, "H-Hey!" The two continued to shout as (Y/n) walks away.

The two look at each other.

"..Brother? Do you feel that?" Jin asked, "Huh? You feel it too?" Yin asked, "Ye! Does your heart suddenly feel warm?" "Yeah..", The brothers looks (Y/n) from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Did y'all see that? Marry Redson? Is that a dream come true?

Who's a Redson simp here? Raise your hand 😃

Can we all agree that Yin and Yin are hot? the monkey king and Redson fighting over (Y/n) scene is just..🛐🛐🛐🛐