Shadow Play

Okay, I just skipped 5 episodes cuz I'm lazy and I just want to say, I'm Sorry,

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so excited! I haven't been to a movie in ages "Mk says happily.

"Kid this ain't a cinema" Pigsy says.

"it's a shadow play with puppets" Tang had also said.

"What, puppets? Noooo, I thought we were seeing kung fu monkey cop the movie!" Mk takes out a poster that had a monkey with a cop uniform jumping off a cop car with an explosion in the background.

"Check the back, Mk" Y/n says, Mk facepalmed, "Interesting!" Y/n puts a finger on her cheek.

"Oh! Y/n, Mei isn't that the guy who gave us that weird key?"

"You mean that magic key that could unlock anything? yeah, I'm pretty sure that is him and I'm pretty sure that he still isn't actually the mayor " Mei replies.

The mayor waved creepily, Y/n looks at him and wave's back causing Mayor to blush slightly and his smile grows.

"Well that's not weird at all" Tang  said staring back "...The point is you've earned the break kid "Pigsy says to Mk.

"Yeah you've been training super hard, I can't remember the last time we all hung out together, I miss this "

"So was Sandy just busy?—" Tang was cut off.

"What are you talking about? We hang out all the time" Mk said.

"Nuh-uh girlfriend it's always monkey king this or I love Y/n that and like, same man, same on the Y/n part By the way or some scary demon with you lately " Mei replied back "But- wait! Mei don't tell Y/n that—"

"Just yesterday You blew off checkers night cause you had to study for what i might ask? " Tang says.

"Ah! Okay i get it, it's just Monkey king-"

An image of The lady bone demon appeared in his mind, "I-just need to be ready " he sat back down with worry on his face.

"Ready for what?" Tang then shush Pigsy because the play was about to begin.

The lights dimmed.

Black shadows slithered down and whispers.

A puppet dangled from the air with strings attached to it, a purple glowing smile adorned its face.

The curtains opened, dust spilling out a man in a dark black robe with red detailings was on stage his hands hiding inside the selves.

"Welcome, viewers to a shadow  play which the likes have never seen"

The unknown man sa— 'Correction! Macaque says'

Y/N SHUT UP.

'You are so not Watermelon'

Behind the man the stage lit up with a purple light, shadowy figures were illuminated.

He glanced at Everyone mostly Y/n.

He wanted to thank her for the New years food she gave him, who would have thought this ruthless Monkey wanted to Thank someone.

"It follows the tragic tale of a legendary warrior and how those who bring light into this world inevitably bring darkness to those who they hold dear"

Mk gasped with a terrible realization "Mei I just realized something..."

"What!?"

"I don't have any snacks! But I'm too scared to go alone" Mk says and shivers.