Interview

An interview of the love interest, +
Cathy

“ Here we have it folks! The story finally ended, for now~ but will Y/n ever find out what she's done to these male and females hearts? Say Hello to the one and only. Redson! ”

[Audience clapping]

“  A fire prince from the depths of the underworld! ”

Redson: “ I only came here because I had no choice ”

“ Dont be like that Redson! We all know you only came here for your one true love! Y/n ”

Redson: “ Wha!?- Ugh.....Fine, what do you want? ”

“  The audience would like to know what you actually think of Y/n! ”

Redson: “ She's...Fine... B-But annoying!! ”

Redson huffed and crossed his arms.

Redson: “ She's kind, alluring... Beautiful..I would set fire to the world but never let the flames touch her...”

“ Oh?~ ”

Redson: “ Wait..Did I say that out loud!? CUT THE CAMERA— ”

[ BEEEEEEEPPP ]

“ Next one is the one and only great sage! ”

Sun Wukong: “ Hello everybody~ ”

[ Clapping hands ]

“ What does the great sage himself, think about Y/n? ”

Sun Wukong: “ Heh, She's like the fire and I'm the ice, One glimpse of her ignites my stone cold eyes. The heat of her body parts my heart. I walk through the flames just feel her warmth... Shes the most kindest, Loving, prettiest person I know ”

“ We don't need you life story but okay, great that you feel that way, anything else you would like to add? ”

Sun Wukong: “ She would dominant me in bed— ”

“ Get out of my building ”

[ BEEEEEEEPPP ]

“ Next is the infamous monkey warrior, Macaque!! ”

Macaque: “ Ah, Jeez. You really had to add the warrior part? ”

“ Yes, As always. What do you think about Y/n? ”

Macaque: “ ...She's the most finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I have ever know and even that is a understatement, And just like Wukong said.. ”

“ Oh God, don't do it ”

Macaque: “ She would dominant me— ”

“ GET OUT ”

[ BEEEEEEEPPP ]

“ Next is the goddess of the moon! Chang'eee!! ”

Chang'e: “ Hello everyone!! ”

Chang'e waves happily at the audience.

“ What does the goddess of the moon think of Y/n? ”

Chang'e: “ Oh! Well that's easy! She's kind..Shes beautiful, and so much more! Honestly? If I were to have to pick between the stars and her, I would choose her a million times..Even the stars shine doesn't compare to her beauty.. A sky full of Galaxy dust and beautiful stars, I'd be looking at her and her only ”

“ She really love her huh, viewers? ”

Chang'e: “ ..She touched me and it felt as if the stars were dancing across my skin...Oh! Did I go off agian? My apologies! ”

“ It's alright ”

[ Next! ]

“ Next is Y/n's lap do— I mean, Mayor! ”

Mayor: “ Lap dog?— ”

“ Ha! So Mayor, whats do you think about your lady? ”

Mayor: “ I adore My Lady, The stars, the moon, infinity galaxies, but there is no one quite as magical as My Lady and when they ask, Do you believe in magic? I think of her, and the way she created galaxies with just one simple smile ”

Mayor rambling about his lady.

“  Right.....Next! ”

[ Next! ]

“ Next is the lotus prince, You guessed it! NeZha!! ”

Nezha: “ pleasure to meet you everyone ”

“ The same question with everyone, What do you think about Your Lady? ”

Nezha closes his eyes in deep thought.

Nezha: “ My Lady has a place in my heart the no one could ever have, My heart is so full of her. I could hardly call it my own ”

“ That's sweet, here a question from one of the V.I.P's, Would you ever consider marrying your lady? Ooooo~ ”

Nezha flustered: “ I-If My Lady would allow it, then...Y-Yes.. ”

“ Ha! Look at how red his face is!! Haha! ”

Nezha: “ Ugh..... ”

[ Next! ]

“ Next up! The host of the lady bone demon! ”

Cathy: “ H-Hi! ”

“ What do you think of Y/n? Aka, Big sis? ”

Cathy: “ Big sis is always there for me, I can't thank her enough for that, she's someone who really cares for others more then she cares for herself, She's my best friend and my protector from the start! ”

“ *sobs* ”

Cathy panics: “ D-Did I say something of offend you!? I'm sorry! ”

“ No no, *sniff* I'm Fine..Just, Fine ”

[ Next ]

“ The one and only Monkie kid!! ”

Mk: “ Hello! ”

“ What does the Monkie kid think of his beloved Y/n? ”

Mk: “ B-Beloved..? I don't really know how to label the things a feel, all I know is that when I look at the sky I see freedom when I look at the dirt I see breakthrough when I look at the ocean I see serenity, when I look at her, I see everything.... ”

“ I see!, Does she also ruin you in bed? ”

Mk: “ Well I— WHAT!? ”

HAHAAHHA— ”

[ BEEEEEEEPPP]

“ Next is the dragon pony girl! The carrier of the Samadhi fire! ”

Mei: “ Whazup yoo!! ”

“ what does the dragon think of the gold it holds aka Y/n? ”

Mei: “ She made me feel something I have never felt before, she gave me peace like a river that had been rushing, pulled by to current for too long, she made my water still I found the rest in her arms ”

“ Anything else? ”

Mei: “ Oh! And she's a total milf— ”

“ NO ”

[ BEEEEEEEPPP ]