DBK

"Mr.Tang!!" MK shouts as Tang spits out his noodles, "Remember the story you told me about the demon bull king!?" Mk asked as he rampage through the things.

"Arh!- where is it!? Where is it!? Where is it!?" Mk shouts.

"Ah! There it is" Mk said as he grabs a book from the table also breaking a few bowls.

"The demon bull king, see!?" Mk shouts at Tang as he shows him pictures of Dbk.

"ArH!- kid what are you doing to my- aRhH!" Pigsy screamed as Mei held him back, "Yershh?", Tang asked while drinking his noodles.

"Whatr about erm?" Tang asked, Mk suddenly jumped at Tang "The demon bull king is back! The legend is real! The real monkey king staff is removed! We have to find him! And the only way to save everyone before the world gets destroyed-" Mk's rambles where cut off by a pair of chopsticks in his face.

"Oh boy, relax your gonna spill my noodles, besides your delusional it's just a story" Tang said, "Delusional, huh? Whasha call this then! Is this Delusional?" Mk pulls out the monkie kings staff out of nowhere.

Mei, Tang and pigsy looked at the staff with angry and confused looks, Mei was the one who spoke first.

"Wow, Mk you found a stick!-" Mei said but got cut off, "No! Its the monkey kings staff!" Mk shouts, As they all laugh.

"(Y/n)! You gotta believe me righ-" Mk asked but got cut off, "I agree with Mk" (Y/n) Said, Mk smiled at this agreement, then Mk turned to the others in disappointment.

"You aren't listening! Demon bull king is out there! We have to get the staff to monkey king, its the real deal, I'll prove it!" Mk shouts, the others perks up at this, "Oh yea? How?", Pigsy asked, as Mk looked at him with realization.

"Uhhh..-" The monkey kings staff suddenly grew taller, anddd, broke the table, as it slowly goes back into its normal size.

"M-M-M-M-Monkey kings staff!!" Tang shouts, "I knew it all along!" , But did you though?, "The legendary weapon the only he can wield!", you didn't answer the question- "To seal away evil!", Damn it.

"Wait a minute? Why do you have it?" Tang asked, your asking that now? "alright alright, if the staff is here then where is the demon punk now?", Pigsy asked.

"He's at the shoe store", Mei said, out of all the places, he chose a shoe store? "What!?" The trio asked, "this better not be one of your puppy videos", Pigsy said as the three of them looked at Meis phone, as Mei laughed.

"Haha! There's always time for puppy video!" Mei said as she scrolled down, "But! No, just see what just started trending" Mei says.

"Hey (Y/n)! Were heading out! Wanna join?" Mei asked, "I'll catch up later!", (Y/n) replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, with every item absorbed my family comes one step closer to Total domination-", Redson said but got cut off, "Chill lax, bud" , by (Y/n) swinging her feet off the ledge.

"Wha!- who are you?" Redson asked as he points a laser gun at her face, "I am a pokemon" (Y/n) stated as Redson looks at her in confusion then anger, "Tell me now, or I'll make you" , Redson demanded, "kinky" (Y/n) says, Redson blushed "What!?" Redson shouts as he blinks, but when he opened his eyes, (Y/n) was no where to be found.

"Huh!?" Redson stepped back but his back hit a "wall" , "Not like you have a chance against me" (Y/n) whispered in his ear and hugged him tightly from behind, "What the!?" He screamed, multiple shadow clones appear on the ground and hugged Redson's body, Redson struggle to get out of there grip, as the clones only laugh's at his desperation.

"What- What are you doing here!?" Redson asked, "What am I doing here? Well I was bored" (Y/n) smiled and disappeared so does the clones as (Y/n) reappears infront of Redson as he falls on to his knees panting.

"What kind of explanation is that!?" Redson barked, (Y/n) ignores him.

"Awh, did you fell for me already?" (Y/n) questioned, "hehe, I'll be watching".

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mk! You totally kicked DBK's butt!" Mei shouts, "Without us the city would have been toasted!".

"Hehe, Yea but you know? I couldn't have done it on my own" Mk said as a huge blue figure appears behind him.

"You did it, lil man" Sandy said hugging Mk and Mei tightly, "your basically the new monkey king now!" Mei said happily.

"Haha! Monkie kid, didn't you say?" Tang said, "hoho, you did good kid, you did really good-", pigsy said but got cut off by a (F/c) light that crashed infront of them.

"Wha!- its not over yet!?" Mk gasped, as smoke appears, a figure comes out of the smoke.

"Sup" , (Y/n) said, "wha! (Y/n)!? We thought you were dead!" Mk shouts.

"But I'm not" (Y/n) shruged as (Y/n) walked closer, Pigsy sighs and pats (Y/n) in the head, "Glad your ok kid", pigsy said.

"But uh- what now? And who is she?" Sandy asked, "My names (Y/n)",

"And isn't it obviously?", Mei said, "Yea!" Mk shouts, "bust up more bad guys!" Mk said as you all posed, "or we go eat some noodles?" Tang asked, "Yea!" All of them shouts, not noticing a certain monkey looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~