Coming home

"Muhahaha! Punch e'm all you want Mk you'll never beat me" Mei says.

"Up smash! Up smash!!" Sandy screams while (Y/n) on his shoulder's, "Im trying Sandy! Ok!? Im trying! Im trying!" Mk yells as he struggles to beat Mei.

"You can do it!" (Y/n) shouts.

"Hahaha! No one can defeat Mee!! HohoHo!-" Mei's voice was cut off by a phone ringing, "Oh boy...Uh, Hi mom!" Mei said as she backs away from the arcade machine, making Mk smirk.

Reader looks back at Mei, "Sandy look" (Y/n) whispered to Sandy as he turns to look at Mei, "Yes!..O-Ofcourse! No! I-i..." Mei sighs, "Yes, mother..."

"Hey, you ok there Mei?" Sandy asked, "Is something the matter?" Reader also asked, "Yea! Yea, heh! It's just..." The three turns around and see Mk taking advantage of the situation to beat Mei.

Mk laughs as he beat Mei's character, "My parents..they want me to houseit.." Mei continued, Mks ears perk up.

"Then...That's a bad thing?" Sandy asked with confusion, "No! Hah!...hah..Me and my parents were-" Mei gets Cutt off, "Uhhh, did Mei say, sleepover at her house?" Mk suddenly posed while in pajamas holding pillows and everything, "Wha!?- No! My parents wouldn't wa-", "Sleepover!!" Mk shouts.

"I've always wanted to see what's inside Mei's secret dragon house full off secret dragon stuff" Mk say rubbing his hand wickedly, while Mei's in the background regretting every life decision she made, "Come on! Pleasee! Please! Please! Please!" Mk begs suddenly appearing infront of Mei.

"You shouldn't force her, Mk" (Y/n) says as Mei looks at her with a thankful smile, (Y/n) then looks at her and smiles back sweetly as Mei blushed slightly.

Mei thought for a moment and looks at (Y/n), "...Sleepover it is" Mei says, "Awh yea! This sleep over is gonna be amazing!" Mk shouts, not noticing a mysterious hooded bull stalking them.

'Cool but is no one gonna talk about that bull stalking us for half an hour? No? Just me? Ok..' You thoug-

Hey! Don't say that! , 'yea..But-' GUYS LET IT GO, IM TRYING TO NARRATE A STORY HERE.

"I'll bring my monkey king DVD so we can have a marathon!" Mk continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah!!" Mk and Sandy said in unison as Mk and Sandy continued to babble about how amazing the place was, (Y/n) looks at Mei, "Its ok Mei" (Y/n) says as she pats Mei's back, "H-Huh? Oh, Thanks (Y/n).." Mei says flustered, Mei then opens her mouth to say Something but Mk suddenly appears.

"Growing up here must have been great!" Mk says, "Yea..I guess, but I don't know, when I was growing up I just wanted to be rough and tumble, break stuff, look at bugs, you know? Have fun, Normal girl stuff! But when you're house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on.." Mei finished.

"Anyways! onward to the not totally gonna be disaster sleepover!" Mei says and almost immediately Sandy and Mk run over to the front door, (Y/n) look at the two then Mei, Mei noticed this and looks at (Y/n) with confusion, "I hope you feel better soon" (Y/n) say, as Mei smiles at (Y/n), but suddenly, Mk and Sandy gasp.

"UHH-" Mk mouth got shut by a panicked Mei as she immediately puts on a code on the door as the guns went back to wherever they ever came from.

"Heh, yeah my parents are a bit serious about the old security thing" Mei shrugs as they went inside.

"Welcome home Mei" A voice says, "Yeah.." Mei says, "This is Amazing!" Mk says "woah! What is all this stuff?" Sandy asked, "uh, you know gifts, artifacts, offerings, yeah, it's just stop that's been in my famil-" before Mei can say anything else she hears multiple tapping noises.