Noodles or death

"HoHoHo, now this is a beautiful carrot, couple more fines like this baby and were done", Pigsy says admiring the so called 'beatiful' carrot, as Tang looks at him not impressed while (Y/n) just stood there with Tang not saying a word.

Tang looks at the carrot and spoke, "looks like all the other 2000 carrots we've looked at", Tang said, as Pigsy grabs the carrot and babbles about how a 'fine' carrot it is and how Tang is not a genius, (Y/n) touch's Tang's shoulder as he looks at (Y/n), "Its ok Tang, I think your a genius" (Y/n) winks as he blushed slightly, "G-Geez..Thanks" Tang said as he looks away from (Y/n) to look at the ground trying to cover his red face as (Y/n) looks at him dots replacing her eyes.

Suddenly the three hear laughing, "My, My you three are making quite a scene" A figure emerge out of the shadow, A lady dressed in black with purple trimming and had a lime-colored necklace, "looking to buy some ingredients?" She asked as Pigsy perks up.

"Something tasty, you've come to the right place" She says blowing a green kiss directly at Tang, "uhh, Oh! Uh, come on (Y/n) and pigsy let's just keep going, huh!?" As Tang looks over, pigsy was nowhere in sight, he panicked as he looks at (Y/n) but (Y/n) was there, just where he wants her to be, next to him.

Relief came over him, then Tang realized that pigsy was gone, "heh- You are selling beautiful vegetables today" Pigsy lies as he looks at the woman with love in his eyes.

(Y/n) sweat drops, 'This man is head over heels' (Y/n) thought, "are you blind?" Tang whispered, "that's right sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market, why don't you come around back and look at my exclusive wears~" The lady said as he emerged in the darkness once more.

As Pigsy ran inside, Tang held him back, "Pigsy im not so sure- uh-", "Don't reck this for me, I need this" Pigsy said.

Ayo, that's kinda sus.

As they all went inside, Tang hugged (Y/n)'s arm scared of what's to come, "little closer" The lady said, "A little closer" She said once more, as the three or more like the two screamed in fear as (Y/n) covered her ears.

(Or you screamed too)

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, think its weird that we don't spend much time in the secret base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks!" Sandy asked.

"Yea, like if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" Mei said as Mk suddenly appears and shouts, "Guys! Pigsy is Missing!!", "What do you mean he's missing?" Mei asked, "I mean! He didn't open the shop this morning" Mk says as Mei and Sandy looks at him horrified as they gasped.

"But he's never not opened a store before!!" sandy yells, "he's been kidnapped!!", Mk screamed, As they continue to scream Mei looks at them as she run to a nearby computer and click something, "that's pigsy! Oh phew, he just went shopping" Mk says, "who's filming this?" Sandy asked, "it Tang!" Mk replies, "Oh, I realize that Tang is also missing-" mk said, "What is this?", "oh, I attached cameras to you guys wayy back, not so creepy huh?", "It's a little creepy".

"Awh she looks nice" Sandy said but suddenly they fell, "Wait! Is that!?" Mk shouts as they all scream, "(Y/n)!?", "This is very very bad!" Sandy screamed, "scary nightmare hole! What happened!?" Mk yells.

"It looks like- is that?", "Enhance! isbdwk!? Enhance!" Sandy cried, "Ahh!? Spider demon!? Come on! No! Ew! Yuck I hate spiders, hate, hate! With there eyes and feet and furry butts!" Mk yells, "Okay, a spider demon's got our friends, you know what that means!" Sandy says, "its time for..." Mei said.

"Operations rescue Tang, pigsy and reader from nightmare hole" A voice said for them as they pose heroically, "where too?" Sandy asked as Mei takes out her phone and almost drops it but managed to catch it on time, "Across town!" Mei replies.