Great Grand Dragon of the East

The ship crashed into the water.

Y/n looks at the ceiling with a bored look as she floats around.

"What are you, made of air? The water didn't even flow up that high yet.." Monkey king asked as he looks at Y/n.

Tang sprang up from the water "we're alive, we're alive!!"

The windows cracked from the pressure of the water.

Water starts to sprout from the cracks.

Tang looks around nervously "maybe hold that thought?" Mei said as she walked ,before a sprout of water hit her face a fish too.

"hoho! we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!!"

"This drone! it's not water adventure friendly!' Sandy shouted, hitting his head as the system started to glitch, "Monkey king you gotta do something!" MK shouted as he looked behind at the Monkey king who laid lazily.

"Huh? Why? A little water never hurts no- Ohhh! Right, mortality..!"

MK deadpanned.

 the ship shaked again.

The sounds of a whale is heard as it echoed.

"What was that?" Mei questions "something big!" Mk nervously said.

"Now everyone relax I'm pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine coming to help out", Monkey king sat up.

"you have friends?" Y/n questioned, As monkey king looked offended before pouting and crossing his arms.

Two big purple eyes, mouth opened, biting into the ship.

"wha oh" Y/n says.

Everyone landed close to each other as the smoke calmed down, everyone then stared up at the giant turquoise castle with gold details.

The palace was inside a clear dome.

"The dragon palace of the East Sea ! We're in the dragon palace of the East Sea!!" Mei shouted shaking Mk's shoulders.

"Yeah, this is my kinda sorta old buddy house, where i Got my staff " Monkey king said. 

"Got ? Or ..?" Pigsy questions

"Took, right you took it " Mk said.

"stole?" 

"What?? noooo..., oh! Here they come " Monkey king pointed to the doors at the top of the steps, an old man dressed in fancy clothing.

Guards were near him and an woman in glasses.

"Smiles everyone! Smiles! " Monkey king said, smiling.

Monkey king crossed his arms cutely as hearts was seen "Hey! Ao guang Long time no se-" 

"Sun wukong!! How dare you return to my domain!! After humiliating me, tricking me!" The dragon shouted.

the hearts drops as Monkey king frowned.

"Cha- pff- ha, what!? The staff but that's a total misunderstanding" the monkey king says.

"And now I learn that it has been lost!? You have given the evil lady bone demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all, I should execute you where you stand"

"I thought you said he was your friend!" Mei whisper at him.

"He knows about the lady bone demon?" MK asked.

"What are we gonna do?!" Tang shaked his head.

"Relax I've got this!" Monkey king whispered.

turning around, smiling at the dragon.