The Corrupted King

C𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴

||𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 - @𝗛𝗲𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗵||

*+:。.。𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗢 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗱 。.。:+*

THE CORRUPTED KING gave them each a quick glance, his eyes flashing an ice blue, MK and Nezha exchanged worried looks as the lady bone demon continued to laugh with joy.

"Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless! Fate has delivered me the perfect champion!"

Mk glanced up, stunned, "b-but he was winning! he was beating you!" Looking up at the laughing lady bone demon, he gripped his head in anguish.

"Oh sweet child~ perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are!"

She lifted her hands before placing them near her sides, releasing a surge of blue energies as her eyes blazed, Her increased force caused the wind to pick up.

"The samadhi fire will be mine and with it's power I'll use it too Get into the holy prison and REFORGE THIS WORLD!"

Ne'zha widened his eyes, "The hold prison!? Have you gone completely mad!?" Mk looked at him confused, "the holy what now?"

'And Wèi said that perfecting this world would be hard guess I proven her wrong!'

With a whisper of her command, "Go..." monkey king vanished.

Nezha gasped while widening his eyes, "Boy! get back!-" he said, turning to Mk.

"Remember Nezha, protect Mk at all cost, that's an order"

Nezha got on one knee and bowed a hand over his chest.

"Yes, your wish is my command. My Lady"

Nezha's head was violently slammed to the ground by the monkey king. The air was filled with pink petals, The monkey king raised his head to give Mk a vicious glance as the boy fell backward due to the impact.

Mk stumbled back as the mayor laughed, A bird flying around in circles above, MK made a shaky attempt to stand up,The monkey king arose and began running in his direction.

"w-wait..!" The monkey king lifted his hand as MK prepared for collision, but he was sucked down into a dark purple hole instead.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Mk yelled as he fell in the mud, "Wha!? where am I?! HU? WHA!?" He was bewildered as he stood on his arms and legs, Then, out of nowhere, a frog landed on Mk's head, sending his face right into the mud.

When crimson fire descended from the sky, Mk whirled around and yelled, "Mei..? Mei!" as he hurriedly stood up and left a shoe behind, Mk toiled in the mud before escaping.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Tang said, "I'm glad you had us transported here; if we had been walking, I don't know if I have made it out alive, but- um are you sure your okay..?" He asked Y/n who was sitting down criss-crossed as her hands were in the back of her head.