The Samadhi Fire

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 — 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐢 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

||𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 — @𝐇𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐡||

*+:。.。𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗢 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱 。.。:+*

The Buddhist stood his ground, "for the samadhi fire to be split in three, you must harmonize your energy!" Tang Sanzang said.

Ne'zha, monkey king and Demon bull king screamed at the top of their lungs as the child's fire grew bigger.

With another blast of fire, everyone struggled, The Buddhist glanced up at the red and dark flames of the child before taking a deep breath and with his staff in hand he tapped it on the ground.

A ring of a bell was heard as his eyes glowed a golden hue.

Demon bull king looked around before Smiling.

'Wèi..' He thought but his thoughts were interrupted by the great sage.

Monkey king gasped as a ring started to form itself.

"Hah..!, you know this is kinda easier Then I thought it would be— Woah!!" He was cut off by A blast of fire hitting his face.

Ne'zha and demon bull king glared at him.

As the wind blew stronger monkey king slipped and dropped down onto the ground.

Everyone gasped and widened their eyes in terror as the child laughed.

The fire bursted as three flaming rays flew up in the sky, Monkey king immediately stood up as the rings absorbed the fire.

Monkey king gasped as he sees a fire go straight for his master, Tang Sanzang also gasped but in the last minute the green dragon covered the monk with its body.

They were all too focused on the monk and the dragon the they didn't see another ray of fire flow away at high speed.

A Golden light flashed as the skies turned back to how they used to look.

Demon bull king opened his palm revealing a small child, he smiled softly.

Tang Sanzang gasped, "..My friend! Are you.." He said in worry.

"I am...Alright" the dragon replied, the monk smiled.

"Master, you did it!!" Zhu bajie said hugging his master.

"We knew you could!!"  Sha Wujing says.

Monkey king glanced at the three and sighed, "Ow!— hey!!"

"Great job wukong, for almost getting us killed!!" Ne'zha shouted.

"Ah, jeez chill out Ne'zha! It all worked out in the end, fire spilt, no harm done" monkey king shrugged.