A chance (part 2)

New chapter, New book cover yo! How's ya'lls day??

Yes I know this story is kinda cringe. 😭

BUT!  I'm tryin' meh best.

Please correct my grammar in the last chapter I had a lot of mistakes (I think?) But I was too lazy to correct em'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So! Where are we headed?" Mei asked, "Set a course to flower fruit mountain!" Mk replies.

Meanwhile....

"What do you think big guy? Enjoying the party?" Monkey king asked as DBK growled, "She wouldn't have captured me if it wasn't for you giving her the power she needed.." DBK says.

"Orrrrr! She just captured me first! Cuz ya know I'm her favori- argh!"

'Dammit....I hope Y/n is okay..' Monkey king thought.

Spider Queen laughs, suddenly the huge doors open.

"My Queen, it seems that the demon boy and the monkey king protege are working..Together" LDB says.

"So? What can they do?" Spider Queen smiles, "And it seems that the..Girl has escaped" LDB continued, Monkey king ears perked up as he smiles.

"Wha- What!?" Spider Queen suttered, she looks at Monkey king and DBK " It...It doesn't matter!! This city is mine!" Spider Queen smirked.

"Perhaps you should-"

"Enough! I don't need you coming in here being a party pooper, you know what we need to do? Celebrate! Bring in the year of the Spider in style!" Spider Queen demanded.

"...As you wish.." LDB says her eyes glowing a faint cyan as the doors slowly close.

'Glad the Y/n is okay..' Monkey king thought.

Back to the Mk team.

Redson laughs, "I, Redson! Will bind the power of celestial artifacts with the Spider Queen's own venom, save my father and wreak havoc and forge the world as I see fit!"

"Redson that was amazing!" Mei says.

"Such a good Hero speech" Mk says.

"Woah! Redson you rock!" (Y/n) adds in.

Redson blushed by (Y/n)'s complement, He then shakes his head, "Villian speech!! And perhaps my best of all time!" He shouted.

"You should be a hero one day Redson, you'll look awesome and handsome!" (Y/n) says.

Handsome...

Handsome...

Handsome..—

"I-I..I don't care what you think! And stop with the whole Hero thing!!" Redson shouts.

"Eh?" (Y/n) stares at the demon with dotted eyes.

"So! What do we do now?" Pigsy asked.

"We nothing, I add the ingredients in a precise order you wouldn't understand" Redson replies.

"But there's only two more ingredients Redson" (Y/n) says.

"And I already put them in" Mk says dropping the last two ingredients in.

"What!?"

"Your welcome!"

Everyone coughs, Mk and Tang gets up and looks at the potion, "I think it worked!" Tang says.