Smartie kid

The car jumped over a sand hill.

"Are we sure we're going in the right direction?" Sandy asked, he to look at the rear mirror, thunder and deep blue sky.

Everyone was on the ground doing random things laying on the ground.

The car was hotter then the samadhi fire, jk.

Everybody was every sweaty, well, Almost everyone.

Y/n was in the bed sleeping.

"Ugh, not a clue all the monkey king said to do was head west so-"Tang was cut off  Mei taking the map from his grasp.

"How did anyone ever get anywhere using these!?" She yells.

"Yo! Blue thing, wanna crane up that ac brother?" Monkey king asked as he sat in the middle of the floor meditating.

"Uh, hey! a little help up front Monkey king?" Mei asked Monkey king said nothing and slept.

Mei clutched her hand into a fist with a smile on her face.

"Hey! I know you can hear me!" Mei shouted pointing at him.

"No I can't"

Mk slid over "Meiiii~ Monkey king needs to recharge after his fight with Ne zha, He is in no state to waste his time on mere mortals, especially now that I dont have my powers" Mk explained.

"Woah, he told you that?" Pigsy asked.

Mk went back to laying on the ground.

"We had a very honest relationship Pigsy, besides that kinda mystic monkey meditation requires complete focus apparently"

Pigsy rubbed his forehead.

"Come on gang, don't be so glum!"

As sandy was about the open the windows "Roll down that window-" he gets cut off.

By the window rolling up by itself.

"Don't open that window" Y/n says.

"Huh? How come your not sweating Y/n?" Mk asked.

"Eh....Its a secret"

Mk pouted.

"Kid you know there's more to you than just your powers right?" pigsy asked as Mk pointed at him.

"Exactly, i've accepted until i get my staff back i'm not gonna be the strong one anymore which is why..I'm gonna...Be that smart one!!"

"Excuse me!?" Tang asked.

"Oh..Mk.." Mei says as she facepalms.

"A square plus B squared equals C, That's a triangle boiiii!! " Mk made a pose with his hands jumping into the air before falling onto the floor.

Mei raised a brow.

"Righttttt, so how does this map work exactly? How does it know where to find the three rings of samadhi?" Tang questioning, running a hand over the map.

Mk appeared from behind the seat "Hah! This sounds like a job for a smarty Kidddd!! Hnnnn" MK concentrated.

"I mean I guess that symbol kinda looks like that one?" Mk says pointing at the rings.

"What? those smugly looking things?" Mei pointed.

"Yesss...Right? it's the you know the fire looking one " He replied back.

"Not to rush anyone, but how far till the next pit stop? This desert is going on forever!" Pigsy asked.

Mk hummed, "Well if this map is up to date then it looks like we're pretty close, tooooo... Something?"