PAIN (22)

Y/n sat near the bar and asked for a drink. She was drinking her drink, she was showing her action to Jake (target) but she felt weird that some other is watching her.

Y/n: that may be jeni and this "Jake" afcorse (whispers)

Plan was working Jake was not looking at any other women and he was making his way to bar, near y/n.

She saw that target(Jake) coming

Jake: (took his hands and touch "her hairs then her arms)
hey beautiful girl are you free tonight"

??: No she is with me.

Jake: what? (Confused)

??: Yeah i am her boyfriend, right baby (looks at her)

Jake: ohh ohk it's fine.
(He Left)

Y/n: wtf?? jimmin!!??? (Confused)

Jimmin: what i saved from that pervert. (Confused)

Y/n POV

The plan was going way too smooth, i didn't had to do so much effort. That Jake was digging his grave by himself but suddenly jimmin appeared and ruined everything.

But i still didn't gave up and thought he will go soon.

Y/n: are you leaving now.

In earbuds.
Jeni: what are you doing
Y/n? What this jimmin doing here?

Jimmin: yeah sure let's go. I will drop you.

Y/n : no need, leave!

Jimmin: no obviously. Not alone with that old pervert.

Y/n: i am waiting for my friends don't ruin it and go.

Jimmin: it's too late so no party. I will drop you.

Y/n: why are trying to be my bodyguard, stay away na.

Jimmin: done? If you are staying then i will stay and if you are leaving then i will drop you. That is final.

Y/n stayed and thought he will leave but he was drinking with her.

(On the other side)
Jeni: y/n a girl approached him.

Liza: what is she doing?

Jeni: idk what is this jimmin doing here. He is ruining the plan.

Jeni: shit y/n! he left.

Y/n closes her eyes in frustration.

Jimmin: you Okay? Don't drink this, this is heavy.

Y/n: shut up and get lost.
She left and jimmin followed her.

Meanwhile y/n removed her hair clip and indicates "give up" to girls in frustration.

Jimmin hold her arm

"I am going to drop you there come with me"

Y/n: don't fvcking force me i will go by my self. (Yells)

Jimmin hold her hand harshly and throw her in front seat then said....
"I don't like to repeating myself"

He close the door and sit on the drives seat.

In the car~

Y/n was so frustrated

Jimmin: okay i am sorry. I should not forced you.

Y/n:......

Time skips

Jimmin: y/n!

Y/n:....

Jimmin: (sighs) y/n,
Suga is finding things against you, so if you know something then let me know.

Y/n: i don't know.

(Jimmin sighs)

They reached home.

Y/n :Where are you coming?

Jimmin: i have to talk to mr Kim.
(Y/n nodded and left for her room and jimmin watching her dissappearing figure)

"I am sure Sugga has found something against her"
(Sighs in dissapointmemt)

Next morning ~

Taeyung POV

I was going to our company. Side buisiness so that no one catch us and think that we are just buisiness mans.

(Well same goes to y/n. Let's continue)

I suddenly saw y/n coming down she was looking cute. I guess she just washed her hair, she is wearing pink shorts and white top. They are kind of night clothes i think she has not combed her hairs yet, she never liked to comb.....she used to say, it hurts and always i or jissoo helped her with her hair , her bangs......she still have them. After i met them again i never saw her bangs again. I thought she doesn't have them now, i always liked her bangs, she looks cute with them. (Tae was looking at her and smiling softly)

Tae: hey apple.

Y/n:......

Tae: you still have bangs?

Y/n: hm.

Tae: didn't you comb your hair?

Y/n: you know i don't like to......i mean i will do it soon.

Tae smiles and thinks she is still like this.

Tae: aww my baby is angry with me, because i scold you yesterday. Okay i made your angry i will pay for it. Wait. (Said Sweetly and went to take something)

Y/n: (confused)

He came back with a comb.

Y/n in mind: huh?

Taeyung: don't say "no" or ask me "why" or "no need" or any "taunts" just sit and let me do whatever i am doing else i will call jissoo tell her by which you will get scolded and all of our time will be waisted.

Y/n: okay fine. (She sat on the floor in front of sofa. Tae sat on sofa, behind her and started combing her hair.

Tae: why your hairs are not soft like before and this bangs why they are not cutted nicely? You know i love them to be well cutted.

Y/n: i cutted them.

Tae: you? Why?

Y/n: i knew you love them (tae smiles) so i cut them (smile drop) , after cutting them......they were looking horrible and so ugly then i knew this is what your guys real face is, all of yours "horrible...and...so...so...so....ugly"
(Said with emotionless face)

Taeyung: (serious) why do you hate me that much y/n. What i did, fine that was my mistake that i left you so alone and you had to go through so much and i am so...so sorry about that.

Y/n: your sorry won't work kim.tae.yung (she gets up).
That will not fvcking work. (Yells slightly)

You have no idea what we have gone through tae, you don't know. Because of your stupid decision i had to choose, what i never wanted to choose. Jissoo.... (tear in the eyes).....jissoo had to face what she should never face. And you, you guys never checked on us.

Tae: i did...

Y/n: shut up!

Mr Kim: what is happening here?

Y/n looks at mr kim and tae looking at her blankly. She says...

"Also i am sure suddenly meeting us and arranging her marriage must be some work related isn't it?".

There eyes widened up

Y/n: huh! Your eyes are saying everything. But litsen one thing carefully if your son in law or anyone else will try to hurt her then.....you.will.see...what i can do. (She warn)

Taeyung: choose what?

(Whisper)