You could be a good male dog

"Welcome home little sister." My brother or should I say irresponsible terrible influence man child said as I walked through the gate of the LA airport.

He pulled me into a hug once I got closer trying to make me go unconscious with the bear hug he was giving me. "I can't believe I'm actually here." I said trying to fix my hair that he messed up. "I know your big brother has really moved up in the world these past couple of months. Next thing you know I'll be starring in movies and on TV shows." "What? Are you gonna be acting as a bird? Or you could be a really good male dog. Since you try to hump everything in sight." I said while pulling my luggage.

"That's not fair okay. I am so much more than that." I looked at him with a 'really?' look on my face. "Okay you got it pretty spot on." He said putting his head down in embarrassment. I tried putting my arm over his should which resulted in my hand pretty much just touching the back of his neck. "It's okay brother we're in this together I will help you through your addiction." He laughed at me. "Alright thanks for the support." "Of course who else has your back like me?" "Not many people." He replied smiling to me again.

Walking through the parking lot I look around confused. "Darren why are we here? Do you have a car now?" I asked. "No let's just say I borrowed someone's car." I blinked my eyes at him. "Did you borrow or did you steal it?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Let's just say a little bit of both." "Oh my goodness am I going to get arrested the first day I get here. Maby I should have just gone to New York to live with our Aunt." "You won't get arrested. I might, but not you." "If I get in the car then I would be guilty by association. So I could get arrested."

"Oh come on. Just get in the car." He said pushing me into the passanger side door. Slamming the door and putting my stuff in the back. He got in turning on the car. "Put on your seat belt." He said as he pulled his on. "Oh yeah sorry I always forget." "I know. I was the one who would get yelled at when we were younger if you didn't put it on. Because I'm the big brother and I should take care of my little sister like the princess she is when she's really a devil " he said in a annoying voice picking on how our mom used to yell at him. "Any way let's get this train wreck going." He yelled over the loud music as he turned up the radio.

"Darren slow down." "If we don't go now we'll be stuck in traffic forever. And I have to film with the guys today." "Well if we die you'll be really late to filming. Won't you?" "Oh don't be a baby." "Lord please help me."

We pulled up to a big house that honestly made me feel like a peasant. I did not expect this. "I thought you said that this place was just nice." "It is nice." He replied taking my bags out. "Darren did California change you cause this isn't just nice this was hand chiseled by Da Vinci or something it's beautiful." "Oh my goodness your so dramatic."

He started walking to the door and I watched as it opened then my brother suddenly got attacked. "Did you take my car?" "Oh look another dramatic person." "That is my baby. And you stole her now I have to rip out your uvula." He said wrapping his hands around his throat.
I stepped closer. "Um actually your holding onto his trachea at the moment. The only way to rip out his uvula would be to put your hand in his mouth grab the little floppy thing and pull really hard." "Oh yes daddy I love it when you pull hard." Darren said opening his mouth the guy looked at him. "Your messed up dude." We both said in sync.

He looked up at me. And we made eye contact. "Did you bring home a girl? Eww wait till I tell Ty." He said getting up. My brother stood up holding his throat. "Actually this is my sister. y/n. And y/n this is Ryan. Or azngami, azngummi or as I like to call him daddy." "Okay good lord." I said putting my head in my hands. "This is why I called you a male dog early. To horny. You need to go to church or something. Remember what we talked about. Fighting the addiction."

"But you don't understand he's so addicting." He said pointing towards Bryan...Ryan cant really remember to be honest. The guy started walking away shaking his head and I just followed.

"Is he finally here? We've been waiting forever." "Yeah." The boy in front of me said as he flipped onto the couch pulling out his phone. I stood there not really knowing what to do. I honestly thought my brother was following us. Everyone's eyes suddenly looked at me. They stared me down like I was the last Glazed donut in the Krispy Kreme box. "Guys I'm here. Sorry it took longer than expected." Darren said running in with my suitcase.

He looked at everyone and then noticed me standing there. "Oh right guys this is my sister y/n." "Your sister?" A guy with glasses on asked. "Yeah my sister." Everyone still looked just as confused as I was. " Didn't Ty tell you she would be staying with us for a couple weeks." He said looking at them and then looking at a man who was wearing half a suit with underwear and socks on standing at the counter with a box of mints in his hand looking at his laptop.

"Ty could we talk for a minute." The guy said standing up. "Of course Oli Boli." He went over and started whispering to each other. "Anyway hi I'm Sebastian Moy." A tall guy said standing up and walking to shake my hand but really pulled me into a hug. "oh okay. I'm guessing your a hugger." I said pushing him away. "Yes he is a little to much." Another guy said "I'm Regie." I looked at the other guys on the couch. "I'm Justin it's nice to meet you." "I'm Kane I'm that dingusses brother." He said pointing to the manager. "Well it's nice to meet you I'm y/n." "So are you a older sister? Younger sister? Maby Twin?" Regie asked while eating a bag of chips he had red stuck to all of his fingers. "Um younger a year younger. I'm 18."

"Alright everyone sorry to cut you off y/n but we have to start filming. It's really nice to meet you I'm Oliver Moy or you can call me Oli." He said with a cute smile. Aww. No stop it y/n. "Here I'll show you to your room." Ty said walking up to me. I shook my head looking at my brother who just gave me a thumbs up.

Goodness what have I gotten myself into?