This is what she wants

I felt completely weightless. But I also felt heavy. Like I could move but I was stuck in time. It was dark. So dark. I didn't know that this is how it felt. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it happen." I could hear the familiar voice of my brother. "It's not your fault." I could hear someone else say. "If only I was there for her instead of being selfish. She wouldn't have gone through all of this alone. And maby she wouldn't be like this. And Ryan wouldn't have gotten into the accident" "Hey none of this is your fault. Let's go get some air okay. You haven't slept in over twenty four hours. You need a break." The person said. I felt someone touch my hand before I heard a door close. I fought my eyes open. Being blinded by a bright room. I looked to the side moving my stiff body. What happened? I thought to myself. No one was here. Remembering the events I could only think about one person. Ryan. My brother said something about an accident. Was he hurt?

I stood up taking the IV bag with me. Walking out of the room to the nurse desk. "Excuse me is there a patient named Ryan Nguyen." "Yes." The woman said without even looking up at me. "Can you please tell me what room he is in?" She typed on her computer quickly before saying. "Room 87." "Thank you." I said before walking off.

I walked following the numbers to the doors. Before reaching his I looked through the little window on the door. He was laying on the bed asleep. While Justin, Sebastian, Ty and Kane sat in there all asleep too. About to open the door I seen the white board on the wall across from the door. Injuries due to car accident. Arm cut, head cut, concussion. When did he get into an accident? When he was coming to see me? Did he get in the accident because of me? Was I the reason that he was laying in a hospital bed right now?

I continued to question myself. Before walking back to my room. I was alone and my thoughts rumbled in my brain. Everyone that I love is being affected by my mistakes. Everyone I love is being hurt because of me. I can't allow this to happen anymore. I said right before taking out the IV myself. A slight pinch but I was feeling worse pain in my heart at the moment. I grabbed my clothes changing quickly. I took my phone off the counter and walked out of the room.

Calling for an Uber there was one out front already. I walked outside quickly before any one could notice me. I seen my brother with Oliver and Regie. I smiled at them as they sat on a park bench playing around like usual. Maby it was a mistake what I was doing. But right now I care to much about these guys than I could ever care for myself.

The drive home felt long and difficult to process. No calls yet and I was happy. The driver waited while I went to my room grabbing my things into a suitcase and then looking at my desk. My stuff I couldn't take with me. I wrote a letter on a sticky note. Send this to parents house please and sticking it to my monitor. I decided to write little notes to all the guys since I never got to say thank you. I suddenly got a call from my brother. Not answering if I did I would change my mind. I need to leave. That was how everything would end. I wasn't being dramatic I was just being practical. My time here has been great but it has been stressful for my brother, Ryan, and everyone else. I looked down at the desk again seeing the tiny figurine. Yes this may be my favorite character but the person who gave this to me ruined my life. I wasn't going to let her dwell in this house anymore. Picking it up I grabbed my suitcase and walked out. Putting notes on each of their beds I remembered every moment I had with them and like I was reimagining my whole life here. Tears ran down my face as I went through the front door for the last time. Throwing the figure in the garbage as I went outside I got back into the car.

My drive began the house that I loved and cherished was fading away quickly. And so was my happiness that came along with it.

Darren pov:

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let it happen." I said to y/n as she layed in the bed still unconscious. I found myself apologizing for everything I've ever done almost like this would be the last time I would see her. "It's not your fault." Oliver said as he sat on the other side of her. "If only I was there for her instead of being selfish. She wouldn't have gone through all of this alone. And maby she wouldn't be like this. And Ryan wouldn't have gotten into the accident" "Hey none of this is your fault. Let's go get some air okay. You haven't slept in over twenty four hours. You need a break." Oliver said standing up making me follow him. I looked back at y/n as she seemed so hopeless sitting in that bed.