When was the last time you were intimate with someone?

Ryan pov:

I will never forgive y/n. That is the only thought in my mind at the moment. I have had to listen to Regie poop for the past 15 minutes. Good Lord what did this man eat? I put my hand over my nose trying not to smell the wreak coming out of him. I heard a flush of the toilet. And the sink went on. But he was still in the bathroom after a couple minutes. Suddenly his hand reached in the shower turning on the water. I tried to run away before I got completely soaked but my head was already wet.

I could see his body block the light from the curtain. He was taking off his clothes. Oh my gosh he's getting in the freaking shower. He started to open up the curtain. And as he put one foot in I put one foot out. Now I felt like we were doing the hoki poki. I tried to maneuver my way out before he seen me. Once he was fully in the shower I quickly scurried out of the bathroom. I walked out into the living room. Y/n was standing at the stove flipping pancakes. But Sebastian was still there. Whatever I'll just go to my room. I walked upstairs. I'm getting a shower. Regies stanky butt is stuck to me now.

                                 Y/n pov:

I watched as Ryan went upstairs. He looked mad. And wet? "Here some more batter." Sebastian said handing me the bowl. "Thanks. If you want to go get everyone I'll have these pancakes done in a couple minutes." "Okay." He said running off to everyone's room. I continued cooking after a couple minutes every came down. They all say around the counter eating. "These are really good." Darren said. "Your better than your brother." Justin said put more in his mouth. "Whatever. Who do you think she learned it from? I am the head chef around here." Darren said sulking. "Not for long." Oliver replied not taking his eyes off his plate. I could hear Darren mumble under his breath. Making me laugh.

Ryan still wasn't down. I'll go see if he's okay. I slipped off from the group walking upstairs. I knocked on his door. He opened it with wet hair and shirtless. I was wide eyed. He tried covering himself with the door. While I covered my eyes. "I'm sorry I just wanted to check and see if you were okay." "I'm fine." He said in a angry voice. "I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done that in the bathroom earlier." "It's fine. It's not like we can let the guys know yet." With my eyes closed I reached out hugging him. "I'm sorry." He patter my head. "It's alright. Just next time ilyiur gonna sit in the shower listening to that man blow up the toilet." I laughed at him. "Promise I will." I said pulling away. "You know you can open your eyes. Since I am yours." He said whispering in my ear. "No." I said well almost yelled. "y/n are you okay?" Oliver yelled up to me from downstairs. I paused for a second opening my eyes. And Ryan was still standing there. I looked up at him. "No it's fine. There was just a spider." He smiled at me.

"Spider? Where? Where's the devil?" Justin yelled. I laughed at how frantic he sounded. "I think it went in your room." I yelled back down. "You better get it out. You scared it in there." "Nahhh he might have a family in there." "Y/N!" He yelled back. We laughed together.

He went to finish getting dressed and I walked back downstairs. "Did you find the spider?" Justin asked as I sat down. "No he might have crawled in your closet." "Oh my gosh don't say that." He said freaking out. Everyone laughed at him. "What are you laughing at Darren? Your scared of frogs." "They are ugly." He said. "Well so are you doesn't mean I'm scared of you." Kane said picking at the pancake. "Now I know your not talking. Looking like the Lorax if he was in an anime." "Oh you did not well you look like a ferret." "Okay ladies your both beautiful. Here let me show you this video." I said taking out my phone. "See she called me beautiful." Darren said to Kane. "I'm prettier." Kane said back to him looking at my phone.

"No keep that thing away! Mommy! Help! Please!" Darren yelled through the phone as I chased him with the frog. You could hear Ryan laughing in the back ground. "Don't show them that." Darren said trying to snatch my phone away. I paused it. "Who recorded that?" Oliver asked. "Ryan did." "So he has your number?" Darren asked quickly. "Yeah just to send me the video." "Okay that better be it." He replied. "Here you guys can all put your numbers in just in case if something happens." I said putting my phone out they all handed me their phones and I put my number in. I could hear Ryan walking down the stairs walking up behind me. "Just for emergencies. Nothing else. I better not catch any of you trying to get with my sister." Darren said pointing his finger at them. I looked at Ryan giving a tiny smile. He grabbed a plate and began eating.

"So we'll be filming today. I was thinking we make a video where we use that crocodile game where you push the teeth and if you push the wrong one it shuts on your finger. But we put thumb tacks on their." Sebastian said. "That's gonna hurt bro." Justin said holding his hand near his chest. "You'll be okay. You either answer the question truthfully or you do the dare." "Sounds fun." Kane said happily. "Of course you do. You like getting hurt." Darren responded back to him.

They had begun filming and I was watching from upstairs. It was Ryan's turn. He spun the wheel. "When was the last time you were intimate with someone?" The boys yelled. He looked up at me. Oh gosh please don't.

Sorry for not posting yesterday I was extremely tired. And I still am.