y/n I love you

Listen to this cute song I found while reading.

It was early morning and I honestly couldn't sleep. I was definitely tired but my brain would not turn off for anything. I got up off the couch and walked out my door to go downstairs. Going into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water. Going back upstairs I saw someone come out of the bathroom. "What are you doing up so early?" I whispered. Ryan turned around seeing me. "I could ask you the same." He said back pulling me into a hug. "I just couldn't sleep." "Me too. Did you know that your brother snores. Like really loud." I laughed at him as he pretended to be asleep snoring. "Yeah he gets that from our dad." "He's gonna create a black hole if he doesn't control that." "Your so dramatic." I said walking to my room laughing quietly. He followed me. "So what do y'all have planned today?" I asked sitting on the couch. "I think we're filming later and we have a meeting at 9." He said sitting in my chair. I looked at my phone. "Well it's currently 5." "Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked me. "Where?" I asked. "You'll know once we get there." He said standing up. Going to my closet he took out some clothes. A pair of sweat pants and a crop top. "Here put this on." He said throwing it to me. "Okay. But.." I didn't have a chance to say anything before he went out the door quickly.

I changed into the clothes and brushed my hair braiding it. I walked out the same time as him. "Let's go." He said putting out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he swung our hands back and forth. He grabbed his keys from the table and we walked out together. We started out of the neighbour hood and I noticed the familiar area. "Are we going back to the look out?" I asked him. "Guess you'll just have to wait and see." We went up the same path and he parked in the same place as before. He climbed out of the car running to my side and opening the door before I had a chance to. He smiled. "My lady." He said waving his hand. Making me blush and smile.

He grabbed a couple blankets out of the back of his car. "Have you done this before?" I asked him. "No I just sort of planned this moment knowing I would do this at some point might as well have these on hand." He said laying the blanket down on the grass. We played back on the blanket. It was still dark outside and the stars were still out. "So beautiful. Isn't it?" I asked looking up at the sky that was a mix of dark sky changing into light. "Yes you are." He said making me turn to see him facing me already. We both smiled at each other. "Your beautiful too." I said covering my face. "Not beautiful. But sexy." He said back with big eyes. "Oh my gosh." I said laughing at him. The cold air bit at my skin making me suddenly shiver. "You cold?" He asked. "Just a little." "Here." He said grabbing the extra blanket and covering both us. He scooted over pulling me close to him. "So this is why you wanted me to wear the crop top." I said out loud. "Possibly." "Your sneaky I'm gonna have to watch out for you." He laughed at my comment.

We sat there for a couple minutes just talking about little things. "I have a confession." Ryan said. "So you remember how we went on that walk up the mountain?" I shook my head. "Well remember how we were laying in the grass. You fell asleep and woke up saying there was a bug on your face." "Yeah." "The bug was me. I may have stolen just a tiny kiss." "Oh my gosh. Really?" I asked surprised. He just shook his head smiling. "Well can I confess something to you?" I asked him. He looked into my eyes. "You remember the whole bean bag situation when I thought you died. Well that was my first kiss." "Really? So I am your first boyfriend?" He asked me as I covered my face with my hands. I shook my head yes answering him. He grabbed my hands. "Your my first girlfriend too. And you'll be my last." He said with a huge smile. Making me smile too. He leaned in and I went closer closing my eyes. His warm lips touched mine. And a thousand little butterflies, fireworks whatever they were burst through my body. He pulled away. Smiling.

The sun poked through and I turned looking ahead of us. Sitting up. "Look." I said pointing to it. "I wanted to show you this because I wanted you to know that your my sun, my moon and my star. You made me feel things that I've never felt before. You know how I said I wanted you to feel the kdrama love it's because that's how I felt the first time I saw you. The first time I saw you it's like my mind completely changed about people. I saw beauty inside and out. The way you make me laugh when your just being you and how cute you can be when your not even trying just makes my heart melt. I want you to know you can rely on me for anything. Talk to me about anything. Cause I really care about you. If you knew me from before you would have known that I don't do this sort of stuff. I've never acted this way or felt this way until I met you. You really are the most perfect person for me and I don't think I can live without you. And I know this may be too early but. y/n I love you."

Thank you for reading bye bye