Wait till you wake up in the morning with wet sheets

I could not believe what I was witnessing at this very moment. I felt like I was at a watering whole in Africa right now. Some of the guys were drinking while the others were devowering food. "Can we get another plate of pork belly please?" Kane yelled out. "And another bottle of Soju." Justin yelled out. "Justin I don't think you need anymore." Tyler said trying to get Justin to put down the glass. "No I want it and I am 21 now I can drink as much as I want hahaha." He laughed like a maniac before he suddenly was face down on the table. "Okay I think that's our sign to leave." Sebastian said trying to get us to leave. I stood up trying to clean up the table a little bit before leaving. Everyone else stood up except Justin, Kane and Reggie who all were drunk out of their minds.

"Here help me carry him out." Darren said to me as he grabbed Kane. I put one arm over my shoulders and he let all his weight fall on me. We walked out of the restaurant. And I'm just now remembering how far of a walk the cars are. Oh goodness. Darren started walking and I followed. "Eww why is Darren helping me?" Kane said looking at Darren and then turning to look at me. "Oh pretty girl. Hi. You smell pretty." He said with a huge smile on his face. I laughed at what he said because it was one of those compliments that just sounded funny. "You know that's my sister your talking to." Darren said struggling to keep Kane up. "There's no way that she is related to you. I mean look at you and then look at her." He said turning to smile at me. "Are you saying I'm not cute." "Yes that is exactly what I'm saying I'm so happy your finally starting to understand." He said with a laugh at the end. "Wait till you wake up in the morning with wet sheets we'll see who will be laughing." Darren said.

"Okay get in." Darren said pushing Kane in the back of Justin's car. "I wanna take a nap." He said crawling to the other side of the car. And laying his head on the window. Reggie and Justin crawled in together laying on each other. "Well now that, that situation is fixed let's head home." Ty said walking to the other car. Everyone walked away and it was just Ryan and I left. He looked at me before opening the passenger door. Standing in front of it he waved his hand as if to say get in. "Um thanks." He smiled at me closing the door before walking to his side and getting in turning on the car. "I'm hot!" Reggie yelled in his sleep. "Okay." Ryan said adjusting the air. I shivered as the air hit me. "Are you cold?" He asked looking at me. "No I'll be okay." I said looking forward. I heard shuffling and I looked over and he was taking off his hoodie. "Here put this on." "You don't have to." I said trying not to take it. "Just put it on I'm fine." He said holding it out to me. I took it in my hands. "Thanks." I said in almost a whisper. I slipped it over my head it was warm and it smelled really good.

Suddenly I felt his arm go across me. He grabbed onto the seatbelt. I turned and we were facing each other again like we've done to many times at this point for it to be normal. He buckled it never losing eye contact. He gave a quick smile before sitting back in his seat and putting his seat belt on and starting to drive.

We met the guys at a stop light but soon later we took a turn and they continued going straight. "Aren't we following them?" I asked him. "I have something I need to do before I go home." I shook my head. Watching as street lights soon faded and the street was getting darker. We were in some sort of parking lot. He turned off the car and rolled down the windows before getting out. He stopped at the front of the car and turned to look at me. He waved his hand saying come out. I unbuckled and got out of the car. He leaned up against the car. I looked out at the city that was full of color and then looked up at the sky. Stars covered the sky. "Wow." Is all I could say. "It's pretty beautiful. Isn't it?" "Yeah I love the sky it's always so different but also the same all the time. The sky is something you can rely that it will be there." "Weird way of thinking but it's true." He said laughing at me. I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Huh. So you can smile." I said looking at him. "Of course I can did you think I was that much of a narsasist that I couldn't even smile." He said with an even bigger smile. "No I just haven't seen you smile all day. I thought you were just you know one of those people that show no emotion. Kinda like Frankenstein." He laughed at me. His laugh was calming and cute. "No I can show emotion I was just being a prick today." "No you weren't." I said. He looked at me. "I heard you and Darren talking. You think I hate you." I looked down at my hands covering them with the sleeves of his hoodie. I didn't know what to say. He heard our conversation well now I feel like crap for talking about him. "I don't hate you." He lifted my chin. I looked into his eyes. "Sorry if I ever made you feel like I hated you. I'm just not great with new people and especially girls. I try to put up a wall between people and myself. You know to keep myself from getting hurt. But I know now that I don't have to do that with you." He did a cute little grin as he finished his sentence.

He grabbed the hood and pulled it up over my head. He held onto the strings. And my heart starting pumping really fast and I could feel my cheeks getting red. He pulled the strings and my eye sight was suddenly blocked before I felt warmness on my lips. He rested his head on mine. "That was pay back for earlier. Now we're even." He let go of the strings and my eyes sight was suddenly given back. He was only a few inches from me. We locked eyes and he started leaning in again and I felt the need to do the same...

Hi everyone thanks for reading this little story. I left you on a little cliff hanger but I'm sure I'll post another part soon. 😊