Do you think Oli likes y/n?

Everyone was sitting on the sand trying to dry a bit before leaving. "I'll be back in a little bit." I said standing up. "Where are you going?" Ty asked me. "I'm gonna go look for sea shells." I saw Ryan start to stand up but before he could say anything Oliver stood up. "I'll go with you." I looked at Ryan and noticed he seemed upset. "Okay." I said slowly turning around but not before giving Ryan a semi smile. We walked along the beach. "Oh this one is pretty." He said picking up one. He showed it to me. "Yeah it is. Your way better at finding them than I am." I said looking through the sand. "Well I am from Florida." "Guess that's true. You must have lived on the beach." I said standing back up dusting my hands off on my shorts.

"Actually. I know this is gonna sound pitiful but Sebastian and I worked a lot. We didn't do much with friends or anything. We were kinda looked at as outcasts because we posted videos." He said playing with the shell. "Well that's stupid." I said looking up at him. "What?" He said turning his head to look down at me. "That's stupid. You know if they mess with you or don't want to be your friend just because you post your life on the internet then you don't need them as a friend anyway." He smiled slightly "I guess I never looked at it like that." I bent down picking up a shell. "I think the guys you have right now are just perfect." "And I have you too now." I paused for a second. Did he mean that as a friendly way? Or a different way? "Yeah I'm here for you whenever. You seem to take a lot of the stress that comes with running the group. And I know that it's not easy to do what you guys do. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here." I said smiling up at him. He smiled back at me. "Here you can have this." He said giving me the cute shell. "You sure?" I asked him. He shook his head dropping the shell in my hand.

"Well I think we should head back. It's starting to get dark." He said. "Yeah probably. My brother scared of the dark and the beach. So I'm sure he's freaking out right now." He laughed as we started walking back.

I sat in the car letting Justin drive home. I layed my head on the window. I was tired. Swimming really drains the life out of you. Or maby it was the chicken fight. I fell asleep after a couple minutes of the silent drive.

"Come on y/n let's go in." I opened my eyes slightly. Confused on what was happening. I saw Oliver and I was being carried. "I can walk." I said trying to stretch. He sat me down. And I about fell over. He grabbed my hand. "Yeah I'm fine just got a little dizzy." He let go and I walked up to the bathroom.

Taking a shower and washing my hair. I got out remembering I didn't have any clothes. I didn't have my phone to call Darren either. I slightly opened the door. "Hello. Is anyone out there?" A couple seconds later I watched as Ryan walked out of his room. "What?" He asked in a harsh tone. "I forgot to get clothes." "Well why do you ask Oli to get them for you?" He said crossing his arms. "Can you please just get me some clothes?" I said again. He rolled his eyes walking into my room.

He soon came out with some and handed them to me. "Thank..." Before I could finish he closed his bedroom door. "You" I said finishing my sentence with myself. I looked at the clothes he gave me. A shirt and pajama shorts, underwear, and bra. Under wear and Bra! Oh my goodness I didn't think about that. He had to see my under garments. My face was red. I changed quickly trying to dry my hair with the towel. I walked out going to my room but I stopped in the hallway. Looking at Ryan's door. I took a deep breath before knocking. "What?" He said opening the door. "Is my brother inside?" I asked him. "No." He said harshly. I pushed through closing the door and locking it. "What are you doing?" He asked me.

I stood there looking at him as he went a grabbed his phone laying on the bed scrolling through Instagram. "Did I do something to you?" I asked him. He completely ignored me. "Are you mad at me for something? If you are please tell me so we can talk about it." "There's nothing to talk about." He said still looking at his phone. I walked over standing in front of him. "If there's nothing to talk about then why are you so mad?" He turned over dropping his phone on the bed. "I'm not mad...I'm jealous." He said in a low voice. I smiled to myself. Getting on the bed hugging him he turned looking at me. "Your jealous?" I asked. "Yes. I mean you and Oli were together all day. Anytime I tried to talk with you or even walk with you he had to ruin it." I grabbed his hand in mine. "You don't have to worry about Oli. We're just friends. He's like a brother. He is actually going through some stuff. And I talked to him about it. You should be nice to him." "I am nice." He said pouting. "You are nice. But just take into account how much stress he goes through to help you guys." He looked up at the ceiling. Breathing out loudly. "Damn I've got such a nice and smart girlfriend. Why can't you be mean and dumb?" He asked me. "Because then I wouldn't be me." "Guess that's true." He said biting his lip.

I moved up to the pillow. He turned to face me. I pecked his lips slightly. He smiled as I pulled away. He kissed me again. This time a longer one. And before I knew it he was on top kissing me while my hands were hooked around the back of his neck. I could here little moans come out of his mouth. And it made me feel different. Was I ready for all of this?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Ryan!" Darren yelled. We looked at each other with wide eyes. "Why is the door locked?!" He yelled again. We both sat up. "What do we do?" I asked him. "Get under the bed." He said. I got on the floor. Pushing away the dirty clothes away from the side of the bed crawling under.

I watched as he walked to the door. "What were you doing in here that made you lock the door?" My brother asked him. Ryan stayed silent. "Your were watching PH. Weren't you?" I could here the snicker in his voice. "No I wasn't." "It's okay you don't have to be shy." Darren said jumping onto the bed making it creak.

They were silent for a couple seconds. "So I have something to ask you?" Darren asked. "Okay " I could hear Ryan say as he sat on the bed. I watched as his legs dangled and honestly had to stop myself from tickling his feet. "Do you think Oli likes y/n?" My eyes grew wide. "Why would you say that?" Ryan asked him rushing his words. "It's just he wanted to be with her all day. And he seemed to smile at her a lot." "Well the man does love to smile." Ryan said. "It just freaks me out that one of my friends could like my sister. I don't know if I would be mad or happy. I don't want to lose a friend because they start liking my sister."

All I could think was crap. Cause unfortunately for you big brother but your sister is already dating your best friend. And we're hiding it from you.