And honestly he looked like Toothless

"Okay man. And thanks for helping her. This isn't your fight to deal with but you were there for her. I appreciate it a lot." "Of course. I like her a lot so of course I'm going to help her." "Wait what?" He said.

I did not just confess about liking his sister. Before confessing to y/n.
Oh shit. I'm in this to deep.

"You like her a lot?" My brain was going crazy and my stomach sank. "Um yeah. I like her you know just as much as I like you." " Like as a friend?" "Yeah of course as a friend " he huffed out and I could hear his smile in his voice. "Okay good I thought you were staying that you like my sister." "No no I don't like her." "Are you saying you couldn't like her?" "No that's not what I mean-" "I'm just kidding it's okay. Thanks for all your help. I owe you one." We said our goodbyes. And hung up the phone. Breathing out loudly and holding my chest twhile laying back in the bed.

Holy crap that was scary. How is he going to react whenever I tell him I really do like his sister. I heard y/n come out of the bathroom. Rushing to the door I opened it. "Hey are you okay?" She had a smile on her face but I could tell by her eyes that he she had been crying. "I'm fine. I think I'm going to take a nap." I shook my head and she went to her door closing it.

"Goodness what am I going to do?" I thought to myself. What if I do something special for her? She said she doesn't really like to go out very much. So we could do something here. I know exactly what to do.

Y/n pov:

Waking up I sat up on the couch. Walking out I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror my eyes had puffed up a little. I washed my face with some cold water. Coming out I smelt something. Walking downstairs I saw Ryan in the kitchen popping some popcorn. "Hey y/n I was thinking that we could watch a movie together." "Okay." I walked to the couch sitting down. He put down a bowl of popcorn in front of me. Going over and closing the curtains making it dark in the room. Turning on the TV I saw the menu of the movie. "A scary movie." "Yeah nothing like a scary movie to really get us awake." "I guess that's true." He threw me a blanket. I covered up as he put the bowl of popcorn between us.

He started the movie and of course it wasn't just scary it was horrifyingly frightening. Thanks Ryan cause I am surely awake. There was a jump scare making me fly out of my spot on the couch right into his lap. His eyes got real big as he turned to look at me slowly. "I'm sorry " I said but another jump scare came up making me hold onto him covering both of us with the blanket. "Is it really that scary?" He asked me. I shook my head. He smiled removing the blanket off his head and turning off the movie.

Suddenly music was turned on. He took the blanket off of me. "Here instead of a scary movie keeping you awake you can dance." I got off of his laugh as he got up and began to dance. A fast upbeat song came on making me dance around the entire room he laughed at me as I danced around him.

I crashed on the couch from being tired. When a slower song came on. He went over and moved the curtain opening the door. Walking over to me he put out his hand. "Would you be willing to dance with me." I put my hand in his. He lifted me up and we walked outside. The night air was cooler and the moon was right above us. "I don't really know how to dance." I said to him. "It's okay neither do I. I was just thinking we do like the movies. Sway back and forth." He said with a cute smile. "Sounds about right." I said with a giggle. He put my hand around his neck and he grabbed onto my waist. Honestly it felt sort of nice. Usually I don't like people touching me but with Ryan I feel extremely comfortable.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." I said to him looking up into his eyes. "It's okay. It's not your fault." "That's what I was running away from." I said breathing heavy. "You know it's not your fault. What happened. It just shows that you were stronger. You could deal with something your friend couldn't." "I'm just not as selfish as she was. She used to get so mad at me whenever I would say I didn't want to go out or I didn't want to go to a party or something. She even got mad when I said she wasn't aloud to meet my brother." He laughed at that one. "I should have seen how self obsessed she was. Every time we went somewhere it was to do something she wanted. Whenever I just wanted to play video games or go on a hike she would complain the whole time. She always told me how ugly I was. Saying that I didn't look good in my clothes even though it's what I liked. She couldn't except me for me. She always made me feel like crap but I still stood up for her even if I knew it would hurt me in the long run." I said looking down at our feet rock back and forth.

I felt his hand leave my waist and touch my chin. He pulled it up looking into my eyes.

Holy crap I never noticed how pretty he was not just hot but like extremely handsome and pretty and hot all at the same time. He was perfect. And honestly he looked like toothless