"What can I say I'm whipped."

"Y'all are leaving this early?" I asked the guys yawning as I walked down the stairs. It was currently four in the morning and the guys had their bags ready to go to Coachella. "I'm surprised you got up to say goodbye." Darren said. "Of course what if something happens. I have to say bye." I said hugging him. "What about me?" Kane said with open arms. "She's my sister your not aloud to have her." Darren said pulling me back by my shirt. "Goodness you about choked me to death." I said pulling the shirt down. "Aww but she's so cute. I just have to hug her." Kane said coming up and pinching my cheeks. "Oww." I said pushing his hands away playfully. "You Guys are so weird." Darren said walking away. "Bye Kane. I'll see you when you get back." I said as he pulled me into a hug. "You know you remind me of my sister's to. I miss them." He said fake crying. "I'm sure they miss your crazy butt too." I said. "Of course." He said twerking as he walked away.

"Don't get into to much trouble without me here." Oliver said as I walked over to the couch to sit. "I won't. I promise." I said putting out my pinky. He put out his and we linked them. He smiled at me. "Come on guys let's go." Tyler yelled at the front door. I walked over hugging all the guys as they went out. I waved them bye as they left the drive way.

Finally I'm all alone! I yelled in my head. Skipping inside I went to the couch crashing into the bunch of fluffy pillows. I soon fell asleep again.

I woke up a couple hours later once the sun came through the windows. Stretching out I noticed I was covered by a blanket. I don't remember grabbing a blanket I thought to myself. Sitting up I looked around. It's so quiet. No one yelling. Nothing. I got up walking to the bathroom. I can get as long of a shower as I want without getting yelled at. I stood in the shower forever singing my heart and vocal chords out. I brushed my hair with the brush laying on the counter. Walking out I came face to face with a man, a boy, a whole freaking person. "Ahhh!" I screamed. Running to my room with just a towel on. "I'm sorry I thought you went with the guys!" I yelled out. He laughed on the other side of the door.

I got dressed and went back out. I went down stairs seeing Ryan in the kitchen. "Hey." I said walking up to him. He looked up at me with a smile almost laughing. "Don't laugh I thought you went with the other guys." I said pouting. "Its okay. Your a pretty good singer I forgive you." "Oh my gosh you heard me." I said covering my mouth with my hands as my cheeks got red. He shook his head. "Well crap." Laughing he reached his hand up patting the top of my head before walking past me.

I watched as he went to the front door grabbing his keys. "Aren't you coming?" He asked poking his head around the corner. "Where are we going?" I asked walking closer to him. "That's a surprise." He said smiling to me grabbing my hand. He walked out the door locking it and then opening the passenger side door. Letting me sit. He got in on the other side. Putting on his seatbelt. I put mine on being reminded by him. "Let's go." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked again. "Suprise." Was the only thing he said. We drove for a while before getting to a parking lot. We both go out. "Where are we I asked?" "We're going on a nature walk " he said happily. "Okay. That sounds like fun." "Really?" He said as he started walking up the hill. "Yeah when I used to live in Texas I would go to all kinds of places with my...friend." He looked at me before shaking his head.

"So how about 20 questions?" He suggested. "Okay. You go first." "Okay. Favorite color?" "Huh such a basic question." "Just answer it. A person favorite color can tell you a lot about them." "Okay. Baby blue. Like the sky." I said looking up. "I really love looking at the sky.""Your turn to ask." He said. "Okay. What's a fear of yours?" I asked him. "Probably rejection." "Really?" I asked him looking at him confused. "Well I've never been rejected because I've never asked anyone out." "Well maby someone will ask you out." I said looking at him. "Actually I have my eye on someone currently and I am working up the courage to ask them out." He said with a smile. "Aww who is it? Do they like you to? What are they like?" "That was three extra questions." "Sorry." "It's okay. I'll tell you a little bit about her." He said with confidence. "She reminds me of the sky, day and night. Like she always seems to be right there. She acts crazy sometimes. And honestly she is the most beautiful person I've ever met in my life. Inside and out." "Ohh you like like her." I said teasing him. "What can I say I'm whipped." I laughed at his choice of words. "That's so cute. I've always wanted to have someone that loved me like that. The girl is really lucky." I said smiling at him.

"Come on I know a place we can go and rest." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me. We ended up in a field. The sky was so beautiful. He sat on the ground laying his arms out like he was trying to make snow angels with no snow.I layed down to. "You can lay on my arm if you want to so your hair doesn't get dirty " he said looking up at the sky. "Thanks." I said laying my head on his arm. We sat looking at the clouds for what felt like five minutes but turned into an hour. My eyes started closing and I was falling asleep.

                                Ryan pov:

Looking down I saw y/n with her eyes closed. She looked so beautiful. And all natural beauty. Suddenly she rolled over putting her face right in front of mine. I looked at every part of her face memorizing the perfection. She suddenly put her leg over mine. I laid my other arm over her turning to my side. We were only a few inches away. Looking at her made me fall even harder. Leaning in I pecked her lips. Suddenly I felt a smack to my face. I rolled back over as her eyes started opening. "Sorry there was a bug on my face." She said waking up. Which just made me laugh as she looked confused.

A cute confused.

Sorry if this seems like it is going to slow. I don't really like the stories that rush into everything.