Oh shit. I'm in this to deep.

"So this is where you ran away to?" I remember that hateful tone of the women's voice. "It seems like your having fun being the hoe you've always been." The man said standing next to his wife. "Excuse me she is not a hoe. And who are you? And why are you standing at our front door?" Ryan said standing in front of me. "This has nothing to do with you. Now I suggest you get out of my way " The woman said trying to push Ryan out from in front of me. "Hey I'm sure we can talk about what ever is going on but you can put your hands on her." Ryan said trying to stop the crazy woman. "Get out of the way kid." The man said pushing Ryan and grabbing a hold of my arms. "Why couldn't it have been you? Why didn't you protect her? Why is my daughter rotting in a grave while your here being a slut." Tears formed in my eyes. "Let her go." Ryan said grabbing the man's hands. "Why didn't you die?"

It felt like life had passed for a second. I had asked the same question over and over again. "Because." I said to him making him stare into my eyes with rage. "I tried to help her. I was the one who was bullied. And I tried to hide it. Once she found out, she thought that if she told the school that it would fix everything but it didn't. Instead of bullying just me they started hurting her too. And the one time that I saw it I stood up for her. I loved Serina. I didn't want her to get hurt. But the one time that she was pushed or shoved she went to a gun. It took one time for her to get bullied for her to commit suicide! And then blamed me because I tried protecting her but I couldn't! I am the reason that her life, your life, and my life is completely ruined! Just because instead of standing up for myself I stood up for her." The last part I said in a hushed tone.

"You finally admit it now. Your the reason my daughter is dead." The woman said grabbing my hair and yanking me to the ground. "Hey! Let go of her!" Ryan said. He pushed the man into the bushes breaking a pot and grabbed the womans hands pulling her away from me. "Leave now! I've already called the cops!" Hey yelled. The woman yanked her hands from Ryan before helping her husband up. "Expect to see us again. Killer " She said in a harsh and cary tone walking to their car.

Running to me he touched my head. "Are you okay? What was that? Those people are crazy?" I cried as I sat up trying to get up but I tripped. He caught me as I was about to hit the ground. "y/n do you need to go to the hospital? You might have a concussion or something." "I'll be okay. It's not the first time." I said standing up again going inside the house. I started up the stairs but my leg gave out. "Here let me help you." Ryan said picking me up.

He carried me up the stairs. Taking me to my room. He set me down. "I'm gonna get a shower. I got dirt all over me." I said grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom. Before I closed the door I turned looking at Ryan who was still standing there. "Ryan I appreciate you helping me. But please don't tell my brother what happened. He doesn't need to know how pathetic I am." I said before closing the door. Looking at myself in the mirror. Hair was sticking up everywhere. Laughing at how terrible I looked turned into tears falling. Getting into the shower I stood under the water. So I couldn't tell I was crying.

                               Ryan pov:

"Ryan I appreciate you helping me. But please don't tell my brother what happened. He doesn't need to know how pathetic I am." Y/n said before she closed the door. I went into my room crashing on my bed. Holy crap. That was just a lot. I took out my phone clicking Darren's name.

"Hey. What's up man?" He said as he answered I could hear music in the back ground. "Hey I really need to talk to you about something." "Okay. Is everything alright. Is y/n okay." "That's honestly what I wanted to talk about." "Okay." "But she didn't want me to tell you so you can't say anything to her about it." "Okay. What's wrong with my sister?" "This man and woman came up to the house today. They started yelling at her and calling her names. And they even put their hands on her. She kept saying that it was her fault and that she was sorry." "Are you kidding me? They actually came up to our house?" "Yeah." "This is honestly getting ridiculous can't they just leave her alone she's been through enough." He said getting mad. "I just don't know what to do. She asked me not to tell you. She said she didn't want to seem pathetic in front of you." "I really wish she would stop trying to be the hero all the time. Is she okay did they hurt her?" "The woman pulled her hair. Right now she's in the shower she got pulled to the ground and got dirty." "She didn't fight back?" He asked me almost sounding like he was in tears. " No she just kinda yelled that she ruined everyone's lives." "Okay. I will be home in a little bit." "No no no just let me handle this. You weren't supposed to know about this anyway. Think about how mad she is going to be whenever she finds out I told you." He waited a couple seconds before answering. "Okay. But please tell me if anything else happens." "I will I promise." "Okay man. And thanks for helping her. This isn't your fight to deal with but you were there for her. I appreciate it a lot." "Of course. I like her a lot so of course I'm going to help her." "Wait what?" He said.

I did not just confess about liking his sister. Before confessing to y/n.
Oh shit. I'm in this to deep.