And like a siren pulling in a captain at sea into the rocks

"what's wrong?" Ryan asked as everyone turned to look at us. "I think you should look outside." Regie said laying his head on the table sighing. We walked to the door looking out the window. Seeing at least a hundred girls standing outside the door covering the driveway all the way to the end.

"Oh my gosh." We both said together.

"How did they find our address?" Regies asked not amused at all with the situation. "They're smart. That's how." Sebastian said running his hands through his hair again for the fifteenth time. "Well why don't you just go out and see what they want?" Ryan said walking to the door. "Don't do that." Oliver said in a serious tone. "They want
y/n." "They want me?" I asked quickly surprised. "Yeah. Some rumours got started and apparently someone tweeted about you. Haven't you seen it. It's trending right now." Justin said taking out his phone showing me. Darren tried to block the phone but I saw those wreched words. "#nsbkiller" Kane said confused. "Why would someone even say that? Your not a killer." Kane said smiling at me. My brain completely froze as I looked at Darren. My eyes got big and I didn't know what to say or do. The guys stared at me since my reaction was the complete opposite of how they thought I would react to the news. "Y/n calm down." He said standing up. I suddenly felt like I was breathing in fire. My entire body got cold but I was burning from the inside. How? How did this happen? "Y/n breathe." I heard Darren and Ryan say trying to get my attention. "What's wrong with her?" The other guys said standing up next to me. Ryan shook my shoulders trying to get me to answer him. But I couldn't speak. My life was over. I am now known as a killer by millions. My eyes shifted to all their faces. I ruined their lives just by being here. I ruined everything. 'I'm a killer' kept repeating in my head. So many people have called me this. The faces of the men standing in front of me turned into rough shadows before my sight was completely turned to darkness.

"Hi y/n." Someone's whispered in my ear. "Remember me?" I knew the voice but she wasn't here. Her voice echoed giving her the feel of a scary demon that attached herself to me. "Your not real." I said in my brain trying to drown out the voice. "Not anymore since you killed me." She said harshly. "No I didn't." "Yes you did." "No I didn't." I said louder. "You killed me! You pulled the trigger! You ended my perfect life! So you could live your disappointing one! You are why my parents had to bury their only child! You are why your parents hate you! You are why your brother thinks your crazy! You are why the world hates you!" She screamed in my ears making me cover them trying to drown out the words. She made me remember what I had tried so hard to forget. And like a siren pulling in a captain at sea into the rocks she had done the same to me. Making me drown in my own worry and hatred towards myself.

Ryan pov:

"y/n breathe." I said shaking her shoulders. "What's wrong with her?" Tyler said taking out his phone calling 911. "Hello we need an ambulance. My friends sister can't catch her breath and she isn't speaking. She is passing out." He said trying to explain what was happening. I tried keeping her conscious. Darren was freaking out next to me. "What do I do?" He said holding her hands. Her eyes dashed across all of us before they slowly fell shut. Her skin turned solid white and she shivered in the chair. A couple minutes we heard the sirens. We opened the door while our fans were standing outside. I grabbed y/n out of the chair bringing her to the door trying to get through everyone with their phones out recording. "When was she last conscious?" The man asked. "About ten minutes ago." "Okay let's get her in the ambulance. Get a oxygen mask on her." The guy told the other people as they pulled out the stretcher. "We need everyone to back up." Ty said trying to get the fans to move. "Are you family?" The man asked me. I looked at Darren who was freaking out in tears. "This is her brother." I said pushing him to go. Darren looked back at me. "I promise I'll meet you at the hospital. Just go your her brother she needs you the most." "Thank you" he said climbing in the back of the ambulance. I watched as they closed the doors. An oxygen mask covered y/n face and she was the last thing I saw before the ambulance drove away.

I went inside going through the crowd grabbing my keys and running back out. "I need you to move please." I said trying to back out of the drive way. I looked around seeing posters that they had made about her. #nsbkiller, you don't deserve them, it should have been you. It made me angry to think that people who supported us was acting this way towards someone they didn't even know. With the help of the guys I was able to get out. Justin got in the passanger side front seat and we drove off quickly. "Calm down don't go so fast." Justin said putting on his seatbelt. The only thing I could think about was what if something happens and I'm not there.

"Ryan!" Justin yelled right before I felt the impact of the truck running into my side of the car. The air bag exploded in my face. And the seatbelt jerked me back as I slammed on the breaks trying to control my car. A ringing in my ear went off. I looked over at Justin who was scrambling with trying to get the seatbelt off. "Ryan don't move. Stay still." He said trying to take out his phone his voice echoing in my ears. I looked to the side. Glass was shattered everywhere. Looking down I noticed the red that covered my arm. Hearing sirens I couldn't control my brain that was hurting. My eyes fell shut. And I could only think about the person I had just confessed my love too was in pain.

Hi everyone sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I'm literally falling asleep while writing this. Hopefully it's not to much drama for one chapter. Any way love you guys.