Yes I Identify as an Opossum

My heart completely stopped. I had no idea what to do. Do I get up? Do I pretend to have lost my memory? I could run away and join a mariachi band and change my name to Juan. My brain over loaded I had no idea what to do. Why is the room spinning? Why is it getting dark? Oh no.

                                Ryan pov:

"Yesss!" We all cheered y/n on as she won the match. I heard a crack from the chair and then something fell on top of me. Or should I say someone. Y/n lifted her head up and it honestly surprised me. I don't get this close to people I don't know. I'm not a people person. I watched as she scrambled to get up. Her eyes locked on mine. I never noticed how different she looked from her brother. Thank goodness cause that would be weird. Her eyes suddenly started closing slightly. "Y/n." I said before she landed on my chest. I sat up so she was laying on my lap. "Hey are you okay?" I shook her but nothing happened. "y/n wake up." I continued to try to get her up. "Darren!" Kane and Justin yelled.

"What?" He said coming up the stairs. "Why are y'all in y/n room?" He said walking in. "Oh my goodness Ryan what did you do to my sister?" "Nothing the chair broke she fell and then passed out." "Okay we'll get her up on the couch." He said trying to pick her up. "Why does she weigh so much?" "Here I'll get her." Oliver said picking her up off of me. "You okay man?" Justin said giving me a hand up. "Yeah I'm fine." I watched as Oliver sat her down on the couch and covered her up with the blanket. He moved the hair off her forehead. What the heck? Does he like her or something? I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

Walking into my room I flopped on the bed. "Man I wonder what happened to her? Why did she pass out like that?" Justin said coming in the room and laying on the bed next to me. He sat up holding his head up with his hands. "Don't you think Oliver is acting weird? You think he likes her?" "I don't know. And I honestly don't care." I responded back putting my head into the pillow breathing out a big sigh. "Well what's got you upset?" "Nothing I'm just tired." "Oh I know what the problem is." I put my head up looking at him. "Your scared that y/n is better than you at Valorant." "No." "It's alright I will honestly say she is better than me." "Whatever I'm going to sleep." I said closing my eyes. But I just kept rethinking the whole incident over and over.

                                   y/n pov:

I opened my eyes it was dark in my room except the blue light from my monitors. My head was hurting for some reason. I sat up. What the heck happened? I looked over at the now broken chair. "Oh no." I said to myself. I turned over screaming into the pillow. What have I done? Now they all think I'm weird. This is ridiculous. Why can't I be normal for once? The door opened and my first instinct was play dead. Yes I identify as a opossum. "y/n are you awake?" It was Justin "y/n!" Darren yelled as he came inside. I jumped up as I was surprised. They laughed at me. I stood up jumping onto Darren putting him in a choke hold. "How dare you do that to me?" He tapped my arm trying to get me to let go. "Go to sleep." "Okay let's not kill your brother today." Reggie said grabbing my waist. I wiggled trying to get him to let go. I began laughing falling to the floor. "Get her." Darren said as he started tickling my side. "No please Justin...Reggie help me." I said through the laughter. "Alright guys come on. If we don't leave now we'll be late" Sebastian said walking into my room. "Okay guy's let's go." Darren said standing up and stepping over me to leave. I layed on the floor trying to catch my breath.

The door opened a minute later. "Hey they wanted me to tell you we're leaving in a few minutes." Ryan said stopping at the door. "Okay see you later." I said standing up. "Aren't you coming?" He asked folding his arms together. "You want me to come." "Yeah we're going to eat there's nothing in the fridge for you to eat later." " Okay I'm coming I said walking to the door. Or do I need to change? I don't want to embarrass you guys." "No what you have on is fine." He said turning around and walking away.

I walked down stairs and the guys were going out the door. "So where is everyone sitting?" " I call shot gun." Seb said "Me too." Kane said raising his hand. "okay two cars Oli and Justin are driving I'm riding with Oli and Kane is with Justin. How about Ryan, Regie, and y/n go with Justin. Darren and Tyler can come with Oli and I." Sebastian said. "Yes sir." We started getting into the car.

I was between Reggie and Ryan. Sitting right in the middle. Justin turned on the radio and music blasted through the speakers. And he rolled down the windows. He goes down the road and we ended up in the city part of LA. Lights were everywhere and it honestly looked beautiful. "Wow." I said looking out the window. "It's prettier at night isn't it." Kane asked turning around in his seat. I shook my head. "Just wait it gets better. We're going to one of our favorite places to eat. You've never had food like this is your life."

Once we got there we had to find parking which was extremely difficult. We all got out and met up with the other guys. I stood next to Darren the whole time. "So you like the guys?" He asked me. "Yeah their nice." He smiled. "Good I thought one of them would have already tried something with you." "No of course not. You know I'm not that kind of girl." "Well I know your not but that doesn't mean they arent." He said pointing to all the guys ahead of us. "They are savage horny beasts okay. Becareful with them." He said warning me. "I have a question." He looked at me. "Is there a reason why Ryan doesn't like me. He is always looking at me like he wants me to die." He huffed. "Don't worry about him that's just how he is. It will take a while for him to get used to you. And he doesn't do well with girls." "Oh okay."

I couldn't help but notice how much it seems like he hates me. He always rolls his eyes at me. And just seems unamused by my very existence. I guess it doesn't matter anyway.