Like really really?

"y/n I love you." He said looking me right in the eyes. I paused for what felt like eternity. Every moment we ever spent together just flashed through my brain. He made me feel good. He made me feel like I was dating my best friend. He made me want to be an even better person. He made me understand how to be okay. And even though I come with all this baggage he hasn't said anything that could hurt me in any way. And I... I... I love him for that. I didn't think I would be that person that could fall for someone so hard that I feel the way that I do but he did it he worked his way into my cold heart and made me feel warm again."I love you too." I said almost breathless. His eyes grew larger than I had ever seen. " Really?" I shook my head. He sat up looking down at me. "Like really really? You don't have to say it just because I said it." He said trying to convince me. I sat up grabbing his hand. "Ryan I really do love you." He pulled me into the tightest but most comfortable hug I had ever had. Pulling away he stood up putting out his hand for me to stand up to. He picked me up. Twirling us in circles. Us both laughing. And in the end we both fell. He landed on top of me with the biggest smile on his face. "I love you." "I love you too." I said wrapping my hands around his neck before leaning up and pecking his lips. He bent down more kissing me softly. His warm embrace covered my entire body making me feel like I had finally found my person. My soulmate. This person I was truly never going to give up.

His phone began ringing in his pocket. He fell over next to me pulling it out of his pocket. It was Darren. "Hey." "Are you with y/n?" He asked almost scared. "Yeah." "Okay. We're having a little problem here at the house and we need you to come back but come through the back." "What's wrong?" Ryan asked. "Just don't let anyone see you okay." My brother said hanging up the phone.

"What the heck is his problem?" He asked. I noticed the wallpaper. "Is that the picture of us at the ramen place?" I asked him. He smiled. "Yeah I may have lied to you about your brother wanting a picture. Honestly I just needed a reason to have a picture with you." He said holding my hand. "Well here." I said grabbing his phone. Hitting his camera and sticking my arm up. I turned kissing cheek and taking the picture. "Look at you. You look so surprised." I said looking at the picture. "Well I kind of was. When the love of my life suddenly kisses me it kind of gives me butterflies." He said with his cheeks turning pink. "Aww." I said poking his cheeks.

"Let's go lover boy. My brother seemed like he needed us there so we better go." We both stood up cleaning up the blankets and getting back into the car we headed home. Holding hands and every once in a while catching each other glancing we smiled almost the whole way home. He stopped on the street right before the house. Getting out he locked the car. "What do we do now?" I asked him. "Cut through here." He said pointing to a strip of woods. We were met by the fence to the back yard. "I don't think I can get up " I said looking at the tall fence. "Here I'll lift you up." He said pushing me over I fell on my feet and watched him climb over easily. "Wow I didn't know I was dating spider man." I said with a smile. "Of course I am the first Asian spider man." He said smiling back. We walked to the house seeing the guys sitting at the table.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked as everyone turned to look at us

Just a little update I've got a head ache so I'm gonna go to bed now. And I completely feel that TikTok.